New to AALBC and saying hi... "Hi!"

Hi

I'm new to AALBC and just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm an author, pen name Christina OW, of interracial and muticultural romance books. I just love mixed race love, there just something beautiful about it. And I love books with intense emotions, those who've read my books know that about me. And as a reader... if you can make me cry, love or just really hate characters not because of bad writing, you have a fan for life! :wub:

I'm an Aquarius, loyal as a well fed and sheltered dog, to a fault.

I'm a twin, I love telling people that. I also love telling them that I'm the good twin and she's the evil one. But she's not, she's just blunt and no bullshit type of person. Also very protective. I can't see living life without her. She's an author too-- M.O.Kenyan? Also recently released a paranormal/fantasy book as Kenyan Knight? You should definitely check her out, she's great-- unbiased review ;)

I would like to add, now that I have your undivided attention, that I have a book coming out on Amazon on the 2nd of April, though it is available in other online book retailers for pre-order. Fatal Obsession, is a sequel to Fatal Jealousy, a twin drama that I just had to write because a blogger asked if evil Ellsa was created in the image of my real twin. Kenyan wasn't very amused hence the sequel :P

Here is a little blurb from FJ introducing FO

The doctor turned to the loud rap on his door. He pulled his desk draw open, exposing a syringe and a gun. He looked at the gun; that was one thing he never thought he’d need when he began his psychiatry course. But he needed it, being the psychiatrist to the criminally insane.
“Come in.” He announced.
The door pushed open and the patient lingered, “Am I disturbing you?” She asked innocently.
He shifted his hand on his lap, closer to the draw. She was probably the worst patient he had in the mental institution. “Of course not, come in. How may I help you?”
“It’s Christmas and I was hoping to call my sister. It’s the first one we’ve spent apart.”
“I’m sorry Ellsa, but you know you can’t do that. Mr. Carson doesn’t want you contacting his family ever again.”
She took a few steps in, “I know that, and I’m really sorry for what I did, but she’s all I have. He can’t keep me from my sister.”
“I’m sorry but the answer is still no.”
Ellsa moved the sharpened tip paint brush down her sweater and into her palm, keeping it hidden in her hand.
She wasn’t going to let anyone keep her sister away from her.
She was going to be with her again, no matter what she had to do.
“How about I try to convince you,” she said, innocently stepping into the room. “It’s just a phone call.”
He shook his head, “It’s a condition set by the court if you are to spend your sentence here and not the maximum penitentiary. There is nothing you can do or say to change that.”
“Ow, I think I can come up with a few things.” She pushed the door with her heel and it shut behind her. And then she placed her fingers on the lock, turning it slowly.
Until the final soft click.

Da da da dam!

Don't you just want to read it?

Here is a link to my website if you would like to checkout my other work or just say hi. http://tmdangel.wix.com/chrisitnaow#!books/cnec

post-8772-0-95117100-1427722621_thumb.jppost-8772-0-39271300-1427722710_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hi Christina, great intro and welcome to the forum.

Are you aware of any other twins that are published authors published authors?

I see you two have published a bunch of books in such a short period of time--impressive.