Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

BLACK FATHER SEEDS

BLACK  MEN, YOUR  CHILDREN   YOU   CREATED,WHETHER  FROM  LOVE MAKING  PLEASURE,OR   BRIEF  SEX ENCOUNTER,YOUR CHILDREN,TEND TO  THIS GARDEN  ,THAT YOU  SEEDED,/LIKE  THE SEEDS   NEEDING   RAIN,SUNSHINE  TO GROW,CHILDREN,ENCOURAGEMENT   ,LOVE,NURTURING,WHAT IS  NEEDED//LIKE  THE  SEED  GROWS  TO A PLANT,THE BOY  GROWS TO A MAN.WITH  GUIDANCE, STRONG AS TREE  HE CAN  STAND,/LIKE  BEAUTIFUL  COLORFUL SPRING FLOWERS THAT GREW./ THEIR   JUST AS BEAUTIFUL WITH THEIR BLACK SKIN HUE..WITH   EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE,THEY  LIKE   FLOWERS CAN BLOOM.HAVING  INNER STRENGTH,FAITH ,THEIR MINDS  WANT BECOME  WITHERED,BECAUSE  OF WHITE  SUPREMACY EVIL,BLACK VILLAINS,LEADING THEM TO A CELL,ENTOMBED/HAVING  AMBITION  A SUCCEEDING PLAN.TO TREAT BLACK WOMEN  WITH RESPECT,IF  THE SONS FATHER  A CHILD,BE  RESPONSIBLE,NOT  LIKE MANY BLACK MEN  ,WHO  HAVE RAN///////

• Like 1

The first five words grabbed me. Strong words which pulled me in immediately while the content flowed. As a reader I did not get lost it the message and it was clearly understood. I enjoyed it, the tone was real and on point!!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this