CHANGE OF HEART: NEVER SAY NEVER..., a powerful new novel examines the damage done to families

Hi!  My name is Nikki R. Miller and I'm requesting a book review for my debut novel, which is also a film I wrote that is currently in pre-production.

Title:  Change of Heart: Never Say Never...  ISBN:  978-0-9977592-0-4   Publication Date:  7/19/16

CHANGE OF HEART is Miller’s powerful novelization of her film company’s forthcoming movie of the same name; a riveting tale that examines the damage done to families by long-harbored anger and resentment, as well as the redemption available to those who seek it. Carrying around unforgiveness can cause destruction to you and those close to you.  And if you're not careful, can backfire causing you to repeat the same offense that caused your hurt.  Studies have shown that anger and bitterness can be a direct correlation with unresolved forgiveness.  Many masks their hurt in a variety of ways, such as:  chemical abuse, physical abuse or even career success to name a few.  

In CHANGE OF HEART, Calvin Hardy Jr. is a man who seems to have it all: a loving wife, healthy, active children and a successful career as a project development engineer. Yet, he is so consumed with anger toward his father that it threatens to destroy any chance of happiness he has at home. Driven by deep-seated resentment from having found his father cheating on his mother in his youth, Calvin eventually makes a poor business decision that takes him away from his wife and children just when they need him most. It is only when an unthinkable, life-altering event occurs that Calvin sees the devastating effect of his long-held anger on not only himself, but on the family he worked so hard to build. CHANGE OF HEART pierces the heart of anger and bitterness, and reveals how faith and forgiveness have the power to change lives... a story that is inspirational and extraordinarily relevant to our times.

For information about the Author and NRM Faith Based Films, visit http://www.nrmfaithbasedfilms.com

Thank you!

COH Cover.jpg

Edited by NRM
Revised topic to state title and description of book

Perfect--all the information about the book as well as a link back to your website.  

If you get a chance I'd encourage you to change the title of the post from "Book Review Request" to something more descriptive and interesting like, "CHANGE OF HEART, a powerful new novel examines the damage done to families."  This will not only help with search engine optimization (helping your information appear in queries on this website and and Google), but it will also potentially pique the interest of potential readers who visit this website

I've encouraged authors to post information about their books here, rather than emailing me their book review requests.  The primarily reason for this is; not only will I definitely read the request, but other potential readers will see it as well.  

Posting information about the book also imposes a self-selection filter that I find helpful--if an author can't be bothered to share information about their own book on this website, I can't be bothered to pay a book reviewer to review their book.  Of course an authors savvy enough to post information about their book here will also be more likely to have their own website and share information about their book's review on AALBC.com after it is published.  

All of this matters from the perspective of the publisher of the book review.

Thanks for sharing information about your book here @NRM