Black Female Police Murdered.

In Orlando A Black Female Police Officer Shot And Killed By A Violent Moron Black Man,With A Criminal.Record..I Am Beyond,Disgusted With These Stupid Violent Bafoon Black.Men Gunning Down Black Police. The Hitler White Police Murdering,Black Males In The Streets,Black Men Killing Black Police,Black Street Gangs Killing Black People..This Idiot Should Have Been Behind Bars..Black Lives Matter Should Protest For The Guilty To Be Behind Bars  Or Not Be Let Out With,Violent Records..On The News One Of Trumps Klan Politicians Is Being Questioned. Alabama Racist Jeff Sessions,Trump Was This Racist To Be U.S. Attorney General. He Tried To Stop.Black People From Voting Years Ago,Racist.News Says Condoleezza Rice Supports This Racist Idiot. I Said There Are Black People That Believe President Obama Was Born In Africa. Black Republicans  Believe,There Is No Racism In This Country,Except General Colon Powell,Charles Barkley At Times..The Idiot Trash Clemson Coach Won Last Time,He Supports Trump,Would Not Be Surprised If The Clemson Coach Has A Confederate Flag.Wears A Sheet Over His Head. Clemson QB Like All Black.Athletes Believe That Will Not End Up Like Walter Scott ,Eric  Garner,Trayvon  Martin,And All The Others.Colleges Find The Best, Black Talent They Can Find,With.Out Speaking Against Racism,Racist White Police...I Believe That Idiot Clemson Coach Was Against San Francisco QB Colin Kapernick Kneeling Down,With Anthem Is Played. I Bet Clemson Q B Is Afraid Of The Idiot Racist Clemson Coach. Dashon Watson Whatever His Name,Might Have His Own Confederate Flag,Some Black.People Do...