Black History Month!!!Donald Trump.

Purpose Of Black History Month,Annual Celebration Of Achievements By Black Americans,And Recognise The Central Role Of Black People In U. S. History.Canada And The United Kingdom Celebrate Black History Month I Read..Donald Trump,Wednesday Black History Comment At The Prayer Breakfast Crap,Mentioned Fredrick Douglass.Some Believe Trump Rambling,Trump Knows Nothing About Frederick Douglass,Or  Black History . Not Black Inventors,Scientist..Black People Who Helped Build Washington D C..Day After The Idiot Trump Inauguration ,On C-Span They Showed Protestors Protesting Trump,I Think Eric Dyson And  Rev. Sharpton,Was There,Another Black Man Said Dr. Ben Carson.Was The Colored-Man, In Trump's Political Cabinet.Trump.Said Carson Was Mentally Unstable,2 Years  Ago,Trump.Wants Ben Carson To Be Over HUD .Ben Carson Does Not Believe Trump Has Appointed White Supremacy To Political Positions. Nancy Pelosi,Said Steve Bannon Is A White Supremacist. Black And White Say,Senator Jeff Sessions Racist,Trump Wants Him To Be U. S. Attorney General. Appointing KKK,After There Was A Black President. The Black People That LoveTrump . Ex Basketball Player Dennis Rodman,Said Trump A Old Friend ,Happy He Got Elected,Kanye West,Friend Of Trump..Is Black History Taught In Churches,Probably No. Preachers Do Not Care About  Black Children,Only Money ,Cars,Women ...Idiot,Fox News Talker,Juan Williams,Said Eric Dyson,Rev. All Sharpton,Are Civil.Rights Hustlers.I Read....Minister Louis Farrakhan,Has A Hatred Passion For President Obama. He Has No Hate For Pimp Preachers,Who Are Motivated  By Money And Greed.Future Black Unity Is Gloomy.......

• Like 1