For Review Consideration: TRIGGER

My name is Faith Underwood. I am a native of Macon, GA and have recently published my first novel, TRIGGER. I would love if you could feature or review it. There is much authenticity in your book blog particularly giving exposure to the many unsung authors and artists across the country. 

TRIGGER is a fiction novel set in North Carolina. It follows the relationship of Selena and Alonzo. Like many of us, they encounter temptations as they try to discover their place in this world. Selena is an avid daydreamer that tries to escape her realities when things aren't going well, and Alonzo thinks he has everything planned out. However, TRIGGER isn't just another love story. It was written so that readers would identify with the characters. It was written to invoke self-awareness while falling in love. It is a contemporary and sexy story that is filled with plenty of plot twists and multiple storylines. You may finish this novel wondering what TRIGGERS your dreams.

TRIGGER is a self-published novel. It is available in a softcover format on my website, www.diaryoffaith.com. The eBook can be purchased through Amazon

Author Name: Faith Underwood

Book Title: TRIGGER

Publisher: Self-Published

Publication Date: June 17, 2017

Softcover ISBN: 9780998959620

Softcover Price: $15.95

eBook Price: $6.95

Page Count: 344

Genre: Fiction

Sub-Genre: Romance

Back Cover Text: Daydreams of an old flame’s lips, or cuddling  up  with a new romance, won’t untaint a  poisoned love. In TRIGGER,  Selena Harris  eludes her problems by running to her fantasies, but reality is always on her tail. Daydreams can’t keep her safe from the dangers of love, jealousy, and heartbreak, or from living out her destiny. You may finish this sexy, drama-filled novel wondering what triggers your dreams.

About the Author

I am a writer, poet, educator, lover, healer, and a doggy mother.  I have two blogs, "In My Mind" and "The Poets' Corner." Both can be found on my website, www.diaryoffaith.com. My current projects include my second novel and guest blogging for BlackGirlNerds.com.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for what you do.

Sincerely,

Faith Underwood 
faithunderwood@diaryoffaith.com

cover.jpeg

• Like 1