Shattering Black Male Stereotypes

What is the key to empowering black men to live extraordinary lives? After more than 25 years of research I have concluded that waking black men up from the ten most negative media generated illusions about black men is the answer. We are all aware of racism, discrimination, police brutality and an unfair justice system that disproportionately incarcerates men of color. But are we aware of the multitude of limiting beliefs that we hold on to that keep us from succeeding? What if it were these limiting beliefs that were actually keeping us from living extraordinary lives? If this were true would we be willing to change them?

I invite you to consider this as a possibility. Therefore I've have identified the ten most destructive media generated illusions about black men and have compiled a resource to support black men in identifying them and moving past them. If this has intrigued you, be sure to check out our upcoming Shattering Black Male Stereotypes Empowerment Summit. www.shatteringblackmalestereotypes.com

front-book-cover.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks Troy, I do appreciate it!

BTW, would you be interested in being a part of my upcoming summit? It would be a 30-45 minute video interview and it would be a great opportunity to promote AALBC. Shoot me an email to mtaylor@coachmichaeltaylor.com and we can set up a time to chat if you're interested.