Pentagon Says Syria Strikes Hit ‘Heart’ of Chemical Weapons Program

The New York Times

WASHINGTON

Defense Department officials said on Saturday that American-led strikes against Syria had taken out the “heart” of President Bashar al-Assad’s chemical weapons program, but acknowledged that the Syrian government most likely retained some ability to again attack its own people with chemical agents.

What exactly is really going on? Reputable sources here say it was all a big 'scamola' between the Russia, Syrian, and the U.S. forces. While I'm waiting for verifiable images from folks on the ground in Syria, thought I'd share what I've heard thus far.  The building, so-called factories were empty, no human occupied those locations for months. Of the 100 (not 103) bombs fired, the direction of 70 (not 71) of the bombs were diverted off course which Russia says was caused by Assad and his loyalists should rejoice for having defeated the U.S. And the did, Assad loyalists danced and paraded in the Streets in Damascus and other part of Syria. Trump, France, and Briton are claiming success.  What Sh*t is this anyway?

If somebody's got the technology to 'divert' a guided missile off course; what the hell is the so-called 'missile shield defense system' for? Apparently Syrian's believe it. idiots. And the U.S. claiming Assad 'downed' those missiles is even more deceptive, can American believe that? Or, maybe all my sources got together and decided to pull one over on me?

Is it possible the world was just suckered, agian?

"There's still uncertainty over what exactly was destroyed during this “pinprick” strike, with some reports indicating that Assad's ability to use chemical weaponry remains intact. Meanwhile, Assad's supporters partied in the streets of Damascus on Saturdaywaving Syrian flags and holding up pictures of their leader."