Identity Of Michael Cohen’s ‘Mystery’ Client Revealed

HUFFPOST News

dentity Of Michael Cohen’s ‘Mystery’ Client Revealed

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has represented Fox News’ Sean Hannity, a court hearing revealed Monday. Cohen’s lawyers exposed the identity of Cohen’s previously unnamed client in a courtroom in New York after the judge ordered them to do so. ...

Hannity addressed the news on his radio show Monday, saying he had never officially retained Cohen as his attorney.

@seanhannity "Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.” The radio host clarified that he had on occasion consulted with Cohen and asked for the lawyer’s opinion “about legal matters,” during which conversations he assumed there would be attorney-client confidentiality.

“I might have handed him 10 bucks, [to say] I definitely want your attorney-client privilege on this, something like that,” Hannity said. 

Not surpised, but I never knew this damn slimy Republican was formally accused of sexual assault!!