I am not your Friend

Ldvirtue

I am not your friend. I am not here to please you. I am here to help shape you. It is my job to help you become a worthwhile part of society one day. So no I am not here to without merit to daily praise you. No, I don't have to play with you and as you get older the meaner I will seem so thank you, the fact that you are upset with me is a accolade you see. Your complaining is actually a compliment to me, so you know I am not a genie in a bottle and your wish is not my every command. I know when you have children you’ll better understand. So please don’t get it twisted I know you didn’t ask to be born you say every day but really who’s punishing whom because the teenager you  are is making me want to run away. Eventually you will come to find that there are things in life far meaner then I will ever seem. When you look back on your childhood it will seem like such a dream, so what is meaner than a parent? Let’s talk about your very first, like tent, no I mean rent. The bus dang I meant car payment, bills, groceries, bosses, friends spouses, oh I got off the topic of this conversation. Okay we will revisit this subject when your 25 and can re-evaluate the situation. You’ll probably think then, she wasn't as mean as she seemed to be, but you’ll have moved away from home and now we will use that room for AIR BNB

• Like 1