Young, Black, Talented, and Alone

Guest Nathan Alexander

Guest Nathan Alexander

Hello, all. I am a newly minted, self-published African-American male author with something to say regarding relationships. I have written a four-part series, detailing the types of relationships that mostly all men go through: the first love, the trophy girl, the work relationship, and the physical relationship. The first book (the first love) is already finished and awaiting for readers to read. I think that my books may be different because you never hear a male perspective about how guys feel while in relationships from start to end, so I believe that I could shed some new light, since it's coming from a different perspective altogether.  The material is not just informative; rather, they are my own stories, with names, dates, and places changed.  If interested (and I hope you will be), the book is available online at Amazon.

Hi Nathan, do you have a website (aside from Amazon)? Where readers can learn more about your book? 

What is the target demo for your book?