THE FORMER DAYS

THE LATTER DAYS 

THE LATTER RAINS, The Former Rains & John

APRIL 17, 2356

[10] And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

[11] In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month,

the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

GENESIS 7:11. APRIL 17, 2356

[26] John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye

know not; [27] He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not

worthy to unloose. [30] ST JOHN 1:26-7.

I think today, we could use a little hope. So now, I think it would be good to add some background history that has not been taught very well about the time of the Crusades, history that may help give us some direction during this time because of Black people being killed for one vague reason or another. There has been pieces of information offered in various ways about this intense time when the Christian Crusaders launched their movement to go back into the Middle East to oust the Muslims from Jerusalem but the information has been meager in a formal process. There have been many games invented based on the Crusades for young people to go to the arcade and play, games that revolved around famous ‘Muslim’ leaders like Saladin [ei Salah-A-Din], during the A.D. 1100s, who opposed the Crusaders and such. But until I sat down one day at the table with African American Islamic men at a book study, it never dawned on me until then that there was a huge gap in my education. Prior to that time, I had seen a few depictions of Saladin as a White European man but here, at this book study, I was shown depictions of Saladin as a very dark-skinned Black man! WOW! That baffled me, initially, but since then, I read that it was admitted by European scholars that a statue of Saladin erected in Europe as a White man was wrong. To my surprise and long before even Saladin was born and before guns were invented, to the north of Jerusalem, in present-day Turkey, the Crusaders began their quest against a force of men known as THE SELJUK TURKS and they too were Black African-typed! And, it was they who sparked the rage of Europe to begin the Crusades. Propaganda went out that these men were cannibals and Muslims but low and behold, my research has also turned up that these men were actually Karaites, meaning Black Jews, Hebrew Israelites. Their names, their history, and their ancestral identity connects them to the distant past of the Bible. The founder, Seljuk had five sons, namely Michael [Mikhail], Moses [Musa], Israel [Yisrael], Yunus [Jonas] and Yusuf [Joseph] and so, a better understanding as to how this history can connect the past to the present may help us today understand our place in governments today.

FIRST OF ALL, my thoughts were ‘What in the world were African Negroes doing living up there in the north world in Turkey Anatolia!?’ But it turns out that was not really as far north as they had actually been! Not only that but, my ignorance became obvious in that my Bible education was severely lacking as it was in Turkey Anatolia that many Hebrew Israelites had went even long before the time of Jesus! The Apostle Peter went to live there! The Church was set up there! So in order to understand the time of the Crusades, the Bible becomes a major connection. I now realize that a better understanding of secular history too, about the other side of the Crusades may help us to better understand the strange happenings of the past and present with regards to Black African oppression globally. Right around the turn of the millennium in the A.D. 1000s, these Turks became the very focus of the Byzantine Empire and the very motivation behind the Crusades. Propaganda was put all throughout Europe about these Oghuz Turks in that they were Muslims, cannibals, etc. and so massive forces of men ‘came to arms’ to assist the Byzantines deal with this threat. This history of the Crusades though, becomes extensive and studied intensely in colleges all over the world, however, in the western world for us Black Americans, silence. So, where do we start in order to understand why, even this history has been almost a complete black out? What was it about Seljuk and his descendants that it should be kept hidden from us? Like Saladin, the few depictions and films about the ancient Turks shown in America today would be of White Europeans depictions actors! Nevertheless, the script reveals otherwise. We need to regard the script.

The history of the Turks again becomes overwhelmingly extensive and deserves careful study. Like African Americans in the western world, there were distinctions amongst these people who initially were scripted to have existed in the far east. They were a people that formed confederations. Many of these Turks also had a history in Inner Mongolia and Central Asia for a certain time period. Eventually, Seljuk and his people disconnected with a religion known as Tengriism and bonded with their Islamic brethren and concentrated in an area known as Merv near Armenia. Eventually, they clashed with the large Byzantine force and became victorious beginning with the Battle of Manzikert. And, many of the other Jews and Israelites, Slavs, Cumans, Pechenegs, etc. broke off from the Byzantine forces and switched sides and fought with the Seljuk Turks. The leader of the Turk force was known in our western world as Alp Arslan, the Mighty Lion [Hero Lion] and he was the Great grandson of Seljuk. Like the name of ‘Alp Arslan’, many of these names associated with the Crusader period are not recognizable to us. The Turkish language has been defined to be very distinct and presents other challenges in understanding the past eastern world, a world that hints at a long time period in which many, many African-typed people were a part everywhere! These Karaites were also well scripted by Arab scholars and by Mongolians, etc. But however, it would be as if they have been blotted out of existence for us, so in order to understand this motivation to hide history, we need to regard the Hebrew Israelite origins, the Bible and also African origins as a whole. The very names to describe them connects the distant past to the present. And one of the names of the sons of Seljuk, YUNUS, brings out some amazing history and prophecy. The word ‘HUN’ [Hunuy] becomes obvious in the script version of this name, and so therefore, the name ‘Hunuy’ or ‘Yunus’ would still be common in Hungary today, a country too, where the ancient Turks once existed too. History also shows that the fear of Rome during the A.D. 400s, Atilla-the-Hun [ie Etile-the-Hun] was also Turkish.

This name YUNUS, has the meaning ‘Dove’ and ‘peace’ in some sources however, there are so many other variations with other unique meanings. In its Biblical rendition, the meaning of ‘Dove’ associates YUNUS with the account of John the Baptist [ie Johann, Johun, Yohannes…], but a deeper understanding of this name also associates it with the meaning of WATER and goes all the back to when it defined ancient Egyptians especially at the time of the Great World Flood. But even as far back as script can go, this name ‘YUNUS’ in its variations has an association with WATER. But not only does this amazing name mark the time of the Great Deluge, it also revolves around the fearsome prophecies of end times but then too, it offers us hope and a time of peace and deliverance. Many root names in ancient times referred to the meaning of water such as ‘Isis’, ‘Moses’, and of course, ‘Jesus’ as meaning ‘living waters’. Today this root meaning continues be associated with ‘water’ in words such as ‘Island’ and ‘Isthmus’. Some of the names of ancient Egyptian kings such as the earliest of dynasties has a name associate with water. Later Egyptian kings, such as ‘the Sesostris kings’ of the Twelfth Dynasty continued this naming system that reached way back before their time and today, these names are defined as being GREEK RENDITIONS. However again, this aspect goes all the way back to the earliest of times when ancient Egyptians were actually given added name titles of which defined their  ‘SPIRITUAL IDENTITY’ or ‘an inherited name’, etc. These ancient Egyptian rulers had names added to them called ‘Horus Names’, ‘Golden Horus Names’, ‘Nebty Names’ or also Theban Names [Seth names] and ‘Two Ladies Name’, and therefore, the later Greek renditions in script are a reflection of this distant past.

During the earliest of dynasties though, some of the name titles reflected a foreign presence in ancient Egypt of which weakened the stability of the Black Kemet and Khety world and so these ancient indigenous people became oppressed and overthrown over and over again, and the time of the Great World Flood of which occurred during the Fifth Dynasty marks such an event, a time when the Creator made an intercession and he judged the world abruptly. Albeit, from the world viewpoint, this judgement was sudden but however, Biblical records show that it took about 100 years to occur. Based on my research, this global flood occurred due to the advent of a new star that entered our solar system at that time known to us today as ‘the planet Jupiter’. And so, on April 17, 2356, this planet affected our earth planet and THE FORMER RAINS began. Amazingly so, it would be on this same day, APRIL 17, thousands of years afterwards that the Bible records another great phenomenon of the birth of the Christ child under the advent of yet another great moving star, the planet Saturn, that entered our solar system. However, after this phenomenon occurred, the Bible records show that the Creator put a rainbow in the sky as a sign that he would not flood the world again until end times. So in the ancient Egyptian records, the name variation of YUNUS marks this time of great waters, however, it has become hidden history to the Black African world. Why would it be so crucial for governments to hide this kind of history? Could it be for us to lose hope, not believe in a higher power, cut off, so as to completely depend on mankind to guide us into making dangerous decisions that keep us constantly oppressed? But however, through the study of the Word of God, maybe we can get a better direction on how to respond to negativity today.

Some of the very names of ancient Egyptians sheds light on this incredible hidden phenomenon of the great deluge. This name ‘Unas’ would be one such name and would be a variation of the name of Yunas [Yunus, Jonas, John], a name that has an association with water. The Seth world became oppressed at this time. During the Fifth Dynasty, the god Osiris was re-introduced in name formats such as ‘Wasir’ or ‘Ausir’, etc. as a format for a new foreign presence to be accepted into Egypt.  Much later in time the name ‘Waset’ [ie Wa-Seth] in Thebes became common for the same reasons. Based on the Biblical timeline in comparison to our modern timeline, Noah’s flood occurred in the year 2356 B.C., and during the leap year month of April; the second month. It occurred on the seventeenth day of the month of April and although most secular historians deny the world deluge, nevertheless, there are ancient records that reveal this truth and the name of ‘YUNUS’ and its variation in ancient script would be one such method of preserving history:

Unas, (flourished 24th century BCE), last king of the 5th dynasty (c. 2465–c. 2325 BCE) of ancient Egypt 

and the first pharaoh to inscribe the interior of his pyramid at Ṣaqqārah with religious and magical

texts known as Pyramid Texts. According to later king lists, Unas was the last ruler of the 5th dynasty, …

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Unas

Unas /ˈjuːnəs/ or Wenis, also spelled Unis (Ancient Egyptianwnjshellenized form Oenas /ˈiːnəs/ or Onnos),

was a pharaoh, the ninth and last ruler of the Fifth Dynasty of Egypt during the Old Kingdom.

Unas reigned for 15 to 30 years in the mid-24th century BC (circa 2345–2315 BC ), succeeding Djedkare Isesi, who might

have been his father.

Unas had several daughters and possibly one or two sons who are believed to have predeceased him. Manetho,

a third century BC Egyptian priest of the Ptolemaic Kingdom and author of the first history of Egypt, claims that

with Unas' death the Fifth Dynasty came to an end. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unas

So, Seljuk the Great passed on his legacy to his sons and connected them to their ancestry in connection to being of the Original Jews; Karaites of Hebrew Israel. Although modern script never ties the Keraite, Turks to their Hebrew origins in the western world of Ham, it would be through ancient Jews like the Seljuk Turks and others in how they continued to attach themselves to names that true Black African history can surface today as the foundation of the Hebrew Israelite culture has been firmly based upon ancient Africa. And one of the most amazing name, Yunus, carries a deep spiritual message of hope from the past to the present as it also connects to the end time prophecies. After the death of Seljuk, his descendants went on to set up an empire that lasted for more than 200 years and according to just about all sources, it was a time period of great development in many ways. Due to the invention of cannons, their empire was eventually overthrown but why? Something happened. What? Apparently though, long ago even before the birth of Christ, there formed a massive Turkish world with many distinct cultures all over the ‘Middle east’, Near east, Northeast, Central Asia, Inner Mongolia, the Balkans in East Europe and other parts of Eurasia, Cumania, India, etc. So what happened to them? The rise of the massive Mongolian Empire shut them down completely. Was this a part of our curriculum? What about Sorghatani’s sons? Genghis Khan’s grandsons? WOW! His grandsons were half-Jew!? Who was this Keraite Christian woman married to the son of Genghis Khan? The silence in history becomes downright eerie! But Biblical prophecy of this time period becomes the shock and the proof that this history cannot be hidden forever. Maybe this kind of hidden history has rendered us vulnerable for exploit. We are being oppressed but why? So then, maybe Knowledge is Power. Knowledge is hope.

Yunus (Arabicيُونُس‎, YūnusPersianیونس‎, Yunos, Turkish: Yunus), also spelled YounasYounesYounis or 

Younus, is a common male given name, the Arabic version of Greek Ιωνάς (Ionas), from Hebrew יוֹנָה Jonah 'dove'.

Notable people with this given name[edit]

Yonas[edit]

Yonas, Emperor of Ethiopia 1797–1798

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yunus

FIRST DYNASTY EGYPT

Semerkhet

Greek form: Semempsés. First Egyptian ruler with a fully developed Nebty name.

His complete reign is preserved on the Cairo stone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Dynasty_of_Egypt

FIFTH DYNASTY EGYPT

Djedkare Isesi (known in Greek as Tancheres) was a pharaoh, the eighth and penultimate

uler of the Fifth Dynasty of Egypt in the late 25th century to mid-24th century BC, during the Old Kingdom.

Djedkare succeeded Menkauhor Kaiu and was in turn succeeded by Unas. His relations to both of these

pharaohs remain uncertain, although it is often conjectured that Unas was Djedkare's son,

owing to the smooth transition between the two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djedkare_Isesi

FIRST DYNASTY & FOURTH DYNASTY EGYPT

Shepseskaf was the sixth and last pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty of Egypt during the Old Kingdom.

He reigned 6 to 8 years starting circa 2510 BC. The only activities firmly datable to his reign are the

completion of the temple complex of the Pyramid of Menkaure and the construction of its own mastaba tomb at South Saqqara,

the Mastabat al-Fir’aun, "stone bench of the pharaoh".[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepseskaf

Shepseskare or Shepseskara (Egyptian for "Noble is the Soul of Ra")[15] was an Ancient Egyptian pharaoh,

the fourth or fifth ruler of the Fifth Dynasty (2494–2345 BC) during the Old Kingdom period. Shepseskare

lived in the mid-25th century BC and was probably the owner of an unfinished pyramid in Abusir, which was

abandoned after a few weeks of work in the earliest stages of its construction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepseskare

*For some reason I was unable to post this thread by my original title THE LATTER RAIN. I was blocked by the firewall.

I was also unable to edit.