Raw Footage Of Louisville Shooting

There was a tweet from Tariq Nasheed warning AfroAmerican protesters  (tactics of which I don't agree with) in Louisville Kentucky that armed White Supremacists were going to attack the protesters there on Saturday and told the brothers and sisters there to get ready.

Now this is early ON THE GROUND video of a Caucasian man shooting into the park where people are and there seems to be someone else  (who looks like a man of color)  with something in his hand walking toward the gunman before apparently ducking for cover.  Later on you hear 2 different types of gun fire going on.

Now......

I find it HIGHLY interesting that once again (as in the Milwaukee vigilante situation where AfroAmericans got together and burned down a sex-trafficking house but the mainstream media did their BEST to ignore it) you have CLEAR VIDEO of a shoot out occuring in the downtown of a major city.  
Something that in most circumstances would be HIGHLY newsworthy; but you heard little coverage of it in the main stream media last night.

You watch NBC, Fox, CNN, ect.. and they'll spend 2 hours  repeating the same things over and over again.....

-They'll spend 2 hours talking about some off-the-wall tweet by Agent Orange.

-They'll spend 2 hours showing you a live briefing by the "Coronavirus Task Force" where 3 or 4 doctors stand up on a stage lying to you
-They'll spend another 2 hours discussing what the Task Force said after they've finished
-They'll spend  2 hours with their news helicopters flying over a crowd of mostly Caucasian protestors in California who are doing ABDSOLUTELY NOTHING but standing around staring at police officers in riot gear...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING worthy of news or media attention.

But 5 minutes of mayhem and warfare going on in the middle of the United States gets LITTLE to NO coverage in the main stream media!
Not even talked about until 5 hours after it happened.

I believe they were looking for ways to "spin" the event before they reported on it.

Now check out how the Wallstreet Journal reports on this today:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/shooting-kills-one-at-louisville-park-central-to-breonna-taylor-protests-11593335803 

Notice they don't show you the FULL clip that CLEARLY shows the Caucasian man shooting at the camp site or the (probably) AfroAmerican man with a gun approaching him to (probably) stop him with more gunfire; they instead show bits and pieces of random and irrelevant video that makes no sense of the situation.

I could be wrong, but I believe this isn't done by accident but is a CLEAR attempt to cause confusion as to what really went on there and what's really going on in the United States currently.

Ok...……

More and more "truth" comes out as time goes by, but not from the main stream media but from fringe media outlets often not from this nation releasing bits and pieces of facts here and there:

Louisville: Man in custody after shooting at Breonna Taylor protest

A suspect has been arrested after a fatal shooting at a protest in Louisville, Kentucky over the killing of Breonna Taylor, police said.

The suspect, who was not identified, was hospitalised and being interviewed by investigators, Police Chief Robert Schroeder told reporters.

One person died in the shooting on Saturday. The victim was 27-year-old Tyler Gerth, who was from Louisville.

Louisville mayor Greg Fischer said the shooting was "difficult to comprehend".

The gunman opened fire from the edge of the protest area at Jefferson Square Park at about 21:00 on Saturday, Mr Fischer said, "resulting in several people firing weapons and chaos".

The gunman who initiated the incident was injured, he added.

CCTV footage released by the police showed a man at the edge of the square raise what appeared to be a handgun and fire repeatedly into a crowd following a confrontation.

The crowd in the park was protesting over the death of Ms Taylor, a black emergency medical technician who died when police officers raided the home she was in on 13 March.

Mr Schroeder, the Louisville police chief, said at a press conference on Sunday that the suspect had participated in the protests in Louisville and had been arrested several times during previous weeks for disorderly conduct.

The suspect had been repeatedly asked by other protesters to leave the park because of his disruptive behaviour, Mr Schroeder said.

Mr Fischer said he was "deeply saddened" by the violence. "It is a tragedy that this area of peaceful protest is now a crime scene," he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/louisville-man-custody-shooting-breonna-201107442.html

If you look at some of the statements from this article that I highlighted in red:

-So they have a suspect in custody whom they interviewed....but they don't identify him.
Why not?

- The mayor of Louisville.....who is Caucasian....said that the shooting was "difficult to comprehend".
Even though there was PLENTY OF WARNING that armed militias would bring trouble that evening!

What's so hard to "comprehend" about people TELLING you what the hell they're planning to do and DO it?

-He also said that the gunman opening fire resulted in "several people firing weapons".
He doesn't say armed protesters shot at him to stop him.....he makes it seem chaotic and disconnected.

He doesn't want to give credit to the man of color we see early in the video with a gun approaching this race-soldier (with no uniform) and possibly neutralizing his ass and probably saving MANY lives.
Instead, he'd rather call what happened "chaos" from multiple people snatching out weapons.

-He also said that the gunman who initiated the incident was injured.
However once again, he refuses to draw a connection and clearly state that the gunman was shot.  
He just says he was "injured", as if he tripped and sprained his damn ankle while running away...lol.

What is my overall point?

The point is the REFUSAL of the Caucasian politicians, national media, and local law enforcement in that area to praise the actions of armed probably AfroAmerican protesters who took the law into their own hands (like in Milwaukee) and neutralized this race-soldier before he could do more damage.
If they were Caucasians....especially right-wing racists on a farm with their guns....the media would be praising them up and down as "good guys" with guns who stopped a "bad guy".  But since they were probably AfroAmerican the media is playing dumb and hiding the facts.

Now.....

I also find it interesting that the police chief said that the gunman had PARTICIPATED in the protests before and was arrested SEVERAL times during the previous weeks for disorderly conduct and was repeatedly asked to leave by other protesters because of his disruptive behavior.

(notice how they spell "behaviour"....which tells me this article was written by journalists OUTSIDE of the United States which explains why the little bit of truth this article DOES contain is still more truth than you're finding in the main stream U.S. media)

But this statement tells me that this Caucasian man's past disruptive behavior and repeated arrests tells me that he was probably one of the White Supremacists who had been infiltrating many of these protests around the nation starting trouble and gathering intelligence.

But it appears that atleast one brother (or MANY brothers and sisters .according to this article) heeded brother Tariq's advice and prepared himself for the violence brought by one of Satan's soldiers.