Childhood on Fire: My Journey From the Hell of Baltimore to High Water

Guest Talisha Hunter

Guest Talisha Hunter

Greetings everyone & Happy Sunday,

I am contacting you today with hopes of having my book reviewed. I am the self publishing author of Childhood on Fire: My Journey from the Hell of Baltimore to High Water. My book is a true story based on the events that happened in my life, starting with childhood hardships. I went from being separated from my mother and siblings as a young child, to being abandoned, to later being place in foster care, to be taken to a different state, with unfamiliar family and friends, and then subjected to further wrenching disillusionment and abuse. I am also a survivor of sexual assault and a victim of the self-inflicted, suppurating wound of losing my self-worth due to that violence. 

I have a magnificent story of great loss and redemption, and I am confident that in front of the right audience, any reader can take those lessons and become the best versions of themselves, starting now. 

Today, I am a proud mother of two amazing and loving sons, a Registered Nurse of 7 years, a Nurse Educator, a mentor to many rising stars, who turned their lives into a multitude of possibilities, and now, an aspiring and inspiring author. 

I have a liberal schedule that allows me to practically be free during the week, anytime from 7am-8pm, except for Monday. I left my social media links below, in case more information is needed. 

God bless and thank you. 

Facebook @official Talisha Hunter

Instagram @official_talisha_hunter/

Amazon [link to amazon removed by moderator]