Blacks being bought buy Mexicans and White people

Guest Michael Dufrane

Guest Michael Dufrane

I'm a black man in Dallas, Tx in where alot of Mexicans and White people have been buying all these black people and my family to target me because I've been speaking out on the hypocrisy of their racist antics. We have alot of poor people in the black race which isn't no surprise, so these Mexicans and White people prey on that by coming around throwing money at people and their families to get them to turn on them. You wouldn't think in these times of social injustice that something like that can happen, but they're making them offers that they can't refuse and they can't see past that... They have their uneducated street flunkies, church members, public servants, handicaps, and the list goes on. I'm the exception and that's why I've been their main target for years. I'm a poor man on disability, I mind my own business, and I don't bother nobody. They see that I'm not kissing their ass nor running up to shine their shoes just because they have weed smoke in the air, then they feel disrespected. I've changed my life and I'm a father, but because I'm not a drug dealer and being these Mexicans flunkie, they want to hate on me. I've never committed, been accused, nor charged with a sex crime of any nature, but they want to label me a child molester just because I like and flirt with young women online to get off. While they're trying to make me out into something that I'm not, I'm not the one who's making the news though... I point that out time and again while they're trying to criminalize and entrap me. In this country we're always going to be held down and kept from opportunities. I was on the streets some months ago because these same Mexicans and White people were paying off landlords not to rent me a room. I know that's it's happening now and I'll be on the streets again, but I'm still not going to sell out to them like everybody else. I'll die on the streets with my pride and dignity before I sell my soul to them. I'm a black man and that still has value to me if nobody else. We came into this country with nothing and was oppressed from Day 1. The more that generations born the weaker we get, this is genocide and one man can't overcome it. The Lord has me in his hands and that's why every day that I'm blessed to see is another that I don't worry about. I just pray for the lost and leave their judgement up to God... I want to know your concerns, do you experience this genocidal racism ???