Types of Education [Part 1]

Types of Education [Part 1] 

=================================================

A Study of Ancient Scriptures &                                       

World Education & American Education

=================================================

The Powerful Government Defined by the Mark

The Book of Revelation says that people will be forced to receive the MARK OF THE GOVERNMENT [BEAST] or they will not be able to live. But on the other hand, the holy scriptures states that if anyone receives the MARK OF THE BEAST, they will be damned. So what is this MARK? Well, firstly before I continue, I want to make sure that I state that I am grateful for the positive movements that have occurred on this earth. I am grateful for the Protestant Movement that has occurred and the setting up of the Church that began about 2000 years ago in present day Turkey [Anatolia]. Because Jesus was rejected by own people, I know that I would not know anything positive about being Black African-typed had it not been for the Protestant Movement and other types of people with good will intent. Now to continue:

[15] And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,

and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head,

and thou shalt bruise his heel. GENESIS 3:15.

The entirety of this chapter refers to ‘SEED’ meaning reproduction. Satan’s seed of whom Eve carried and gave birth to becomes the HEAD of Satan’s government. The head of Satan’s government is defined in the Book of Revelation as Matriarchal [i.e. the Babylonian Whore] and all throughout the holy scriptures as well. His government is Matriarchal. The Enmity [i.e. HOSTILITY] that is between Eve’s offspring and Satan’s offspring is Jesus Christ of whom loathes the Matriarchal government of Satan because it continually strikes against the priesthood. Another major mark of Satan’s hatred for a male oriented government is HOMOSEXUALITY and the rape of little boys. All of the prophets, beginning with Moses wrote about the rise of this incredible government of the Great Adversary and that it was so amazing that most of the world systems became dependent upon it as well. But Christians and atheists would be part of it and also slaves as well would be part of it. The MARK of this major government became vital in order to thrive. So now, it would be crucial to define THE MARK. Because this scripture about the MARK has not been taught in the Black Church, many Black Christians do not understand both the negative and the positive aspect of this prophecy that has already been fulfilled. Without it, ironically, there is no way back to truth. We must all receive this Mark [or variations of it] in order to have eternal peace:

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,

to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,

or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

REVELATION 13:16-17.

[9] And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast

and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [10] The same shall drink

of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation;

and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the

presence of the Lamb: … REVELATION 14:9-10.

Okay, does this sound like we are all doomed? At first glance, the Book of Revelation seems like doom, however, this would be why the prophets stress that the entirety of the scriptures must be understood. We live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. To overcome the MARK OF THE BEAST, we need to go beyond THE MARK. I am so grateful for my studies, my degrees, and ceremony that acknowledges my achievements in the academic world. I am grateful for the institutions of higher learning that have been set up in the world. However, the scriptures reveal that we need to research and confirm truth or lies. We need to regard the holy scriptures. God is higher than mankind therefore, our education may be awesome, but we need to reach beyond our degrees and seek higher knowledge:

[2] And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and

them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image,

and over his mark, and over the number of his name, . . .. REVELATION 15:2-4.

[20] For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed

the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees,

ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. ST MATTHEW 5:20.