Hello Folks,

Cynique here. I’m sure you’ll agree that hardly a day goes by without some occurrence or phenomenon jolting people into believing that the world is on a collision course with its final reckoning. The economy, the weather, wars, famine. What next? What does the future hold? Well, while we’re waiting to see, you might want to check out a book of mine that’s on its way.

The urban contemporary romance novel I’m unleashing on the world is entitled “The Only One”, and its plot revolves around the familiar dilemma single “sistas” face when accesss to romantic prospects is frozen out by a flurry of “snowflakes”. The “black babe/white chick/black dude” triangle is a fact that continues to provide material for fiction, and this is what my book is all about. And what novel would be complete without conflict which, in this case, is represented by a lurking serial killer who has his own issues with dating and just loves women to death! Well, - you get the idea, and the first chapter of this provocative e-book will soon be available.

Don't forget that title:"THE ONLY ONE."

http://youtu.be/skxLdOAWg7Y

• Like 1