Those Egyptian Eyes: Genetics & the Bible

Those Egyptian Eyes: Genetics & the Bible

Part I ~ Introduction

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmB3Airekb-dU0rL4GKTf

Egyptian queen Hatshepsut is depicted on a

painted limestone statue in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

PHOTOGRAPH BY KENNETH GARRETT,

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC STOCK

close-up-background-antique-stone-wall-c

Ancient stone carving

maxresdefault.jpg

black-cydnee-youtubestar-image.jpg

*You Tuber

Although humans have existed and reproduced for thousands and thousands of years and we vary genetically in many ways, however, there are genetic blueprints and repetitive reproductive patterns even today that can be traced back to certain origins. So therefore, does the Holy Bible pinpoint genetic origins that can be understood today? Absolutely! But for various reasons many Black people have no idea how the Bible reveals these scientific facts. And so, some of the reasons that we do not understand will be outlined in order to show just how much science has been captured in the scriptures. Because the written works of the ancient scribes were deliberately sealed up for thousands of years therefore, today without research and revelations, then the Bible will not be understood. To also add to this would be the deliberate suppression of facts that have been presented about human origins. Howbeit as well would be one of the most affective detriments against Black African-typed Christians in understanding the Bible; the intense movement of White Supremacy furthered specifically byway of Black African people of which, I believe in general, we have all been exploited to do at one point in time in our lives. Many Black African people have been deliberately miseducated and then sponsored in several ways to intimidate others into believing lies and to propagandize deceptions, not at all backed up by science nor confirmed and so today, many of us have accepted common beliefs that are false. One prevalent misleading belief forced upon the Black African world from other ‘Blacks’ who are not even degreed in this area of study would be to put out falsities in that there are no humans expressed as being ‘BLACK SKINNED’. With great intimidation and stealth has this information been propagandized byway of many African-typed people. It has been pushed as a matter-of-factly approach, in that ‘there is no such occurrence of Black skinned people, and we are all expressed as different shades of brown’. So even though science reports and the Bible states otherwise, this common misbelief has been pushed for so long, that it has been accepted as being a fact. Therefore, in order to highlight some key points about our human origins, it would be good to go back to the earliest civilizations scripted, one of which would be that of ancient Egypt [Kemet]. Also, in addition to the subject of ‘Black Skin’, one other unique expression that we have been accustomed to see in art will be discussed and that would be those mystifying Egyptian eyes so often depicted which, in some circumstances, has a correlation to Black skin, believe it or not! But however, the Egyptian eyes in art will be contrasted and compared to the Biblical scriptures about the Egyptians of past and present.

1*rRMURqAoYmbyuzEJSvaAMg@2x.jpeg

The Eye of Horus from the Tomb of Sennedjem

[5] I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem,

as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. [6]

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun

hath looked upon me: SONG OF SOLOMON 1:4-5.

img-naomi-luxor_123339795703.jpg

Naomi Campbell

5fef75d7b09888aa62f64f745f563efd.jpg

Iman

_114896040_gettyimages-109027665.jpg

the Late Elizabeth Taylor

%C3%84gyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2016-03-29

Rahotep & Nofret; Old Pyramid Age

Egypt: Before the Old Pyramid Age, the New Pyramid Age & Beyond

======================== TIMELINE ===========================

B.C, B.C.E. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------A.D., C.E.

5000 ---- 4000 ---- 3000 ---- 2000 ---- 1000 **** 1000 ---- 2000 ---- A.D. 2022 

--------------------------------   2000s B.C.

In the scholarly world nothing can be accepted as fact or fiction without other publications, references and confirmations based on some type of scientific format. So likewise, ancient scriptures that we consider today, should not be accepted as a complete truth without it being proven by various scholarly methods of validation that can stand the test of time and measurement. We can choose to believe by faith and hope but over the course of time, ‘Faith without works are dead’. Faith with no eventual proof will be dead--without any effort. So, when we read reports about Egypt today and see the media and visual representations today of the Egyptian people, as a whole, they seem to look much different from the Egyptian people of the past. What do our educational books say? What does the Church teach about Egypt as it was detailed in the Bible? Have Black American people been taught from two different point of views about ancient Egypt? Some popular films shown here in America have shown that ancient Egypt was dominated by White people. But how does this portrayal of ancient Egypt compare or contrast with the ancient scriptures and with ancient Egyptian script and depictions? The fine art museum here in America in Massachusetts shows that in the earliest of Egyptian civilizations, it was dominated by black and very dark skinned African-typed people, but it also showed White and lighter skinned people present too. So therefore, it would be important to look at script as well as art history to know truth.

mr5n9e.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI0r_Bl0U9gIS_xxlqxP4

Egyptian-Eye-Makeup-1.jpg

b78abc9b43813a3b8197065b7786d497.jpg

Because ancient Egypt also has a very long dated history then, it would also be important to look at dated material to better understand the past. There was a lengthy historical period documented that occurred long before the Old Pyramid Age began, and this aspect captured in the Bible in terminologies as well as in ancient Egyptian script would be crucial to understanding human origins. Scientifically, the end of the Old Pyramid Age can be marked in many ways, but one major mark would be the end of the use of massive and well-cut stones to construct pyramids. The New Pyramid Age/Later Bronze Age [i.e. the Middle Kingdom Period & New Kingdom Period] can be marked, scientifically by new technology; an upgraded and extensive use of the bronze metal and distinct building material used to construct pyramids and many other structures. For example, the use of much smaller mudbricks had been manufactured on a widescale. To scale these distinct Egyptian time periods, it would be beneficial to note the very time period and age of our Modern American civilization. The Age of Exploration begun during the 15th century, which would be one major time period that begins the formation of our present civilization up until now would be about 600 years. However, the Old Pyramid Age lasted for over a thousand years before it came to an end abruptly. This period can be marked by what secular scholars’ term ‘the wet phase’ and matches the very time period of the Biblical Great World Flood. The New Pyramid Age and the New Bronze Age began after a period that became known as ‘a dark period’, that of the First Intermediate Period.

So, aside from the sudden end of the Old Bronze Age of the pre-flood world and after the end of the old methods of the construction of pyramids, however, there were several other recorded confirmations that synchronizes Biblical scriptures with ancient Egyptian records such as the extensive copper and tin trade that marks the transition into the New Bronze Age and marks both the incredible civilizations of Sumer and Egypt. The earliest records of these civilizations are dated to be about 4000s-3500s BC. And then there were the many hundreds of Cuneiform tablets that attest to this late copper trade period [CHALCOLITHIC PERIOD], and the New Bronze Age and connects to the same timeline of the Biblical post-flood Cush descendants of Ham, the CHALDEANS, that set up this Sumerian civilization in and around present-day Iraq. But after the third and fourth generations of these early Sumerians had been born, after the decline of the Sixth [6th] Dynasty in Egypt, and the Intermediate Period eventually collapsed, and then finally after the New Kingdom Period had set up and become well defined and marked by the rise of the 19th Dynasty around the 1300s BC, therefore another time period of about a thousand years had elapsed since the time of the Great World Flood [2300 – 1300 = 1000].

So, to better understand how Egyptian people have been defined over the course of thousands of years then, it would be good to understand the earliest periods of recorded history. Because Bible terminology does use terminologies that define Egypt as one of the earliest civilizations therefore, this would be a good start. Cont. Part II Introduction, Who Came First?

c2500BC-2200BC

In mainland Britain the term Chalcolithic describes the period between c2500BC-2200BC

during which the first simple metal items of copper and gold appear together with a new

ceramic tradition, a novel burial rite and other distinctive personal accoutrements with a

strong European flavour (Beaker or Bell Beaker culture …

https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection/term/x13740

depositphotos_41015377-stock-video-sexy-

main-qimg-f3b52082e0b59d151e9f4cc315afc8

portrait-of-woman-with-big-blue-eyes.jpg

featured-img-of-post-rv-15701.jpg?fm=jpg

Cydnee Black

Video You Tuber Cydnee Black Discusses Why Her Eyes Are Blue

https://m.facebook.com/cydneeblack/videos/why-do-i-have-blue-eyes-the-truth/1184086185453896/

*Colorado You Tuber/ Cydnee Black

P.S. I wrote part one of this research a year ago and decided not to post it until I completed the conclusion of my research of which, I still have not done. In the interim, I yanked the cord out of my old computer and anguished over not being able to access my research and had to get help to recover my files. Although I’ve researched about Egypt for many years, I always make a practice of going back over details intermittently to check for scientific and historical updates.  This research on Egypt is my passion and is also really in depth and I just did not want to even attempt to start from scratch on remembering what I had already written down to post. I just recently finished part two, but I still need to research much more references and hope to share more. The history about Egypt is so vast but I believe it should be a main focus in understanding the issues of today.