Lisa Irby is a full time Internet Info-preneur who earns a living teaching others through her website, blog, and YouTube channel. She also manages Napturally Curly, a website dedicated to African American women with natural and transitioning hair.
She is from St. Louis, MO and discovered Internet Marketing while studying Business Management at Truman State University. She was introduced to the concept of making money online via an unsolicited email surprisingly enough. From that email, She ended up joining an online program (that no longer exists). However, before the program closed she ended up earning a few thousand dollars by creating websites and marketing products from them. Irby took advantage of that knowledge of website creation and search engine optimization and created, 2 Create a Website to teach others how to build websites and make money online.
Niche Website SuccessClick to Buy this Book Now
Newly Updated (November, 2013)
The Getting-Started Guide to Creating a Profitable Niche Site (For Beginners)
- Tired of all the hype about making money online?
- Is the concept of earning from a website completely foreign and unfamiliar?
- Want to learn how informational sites can make money online?
- Do you want to learn about ranking your site on Google.com?
Niche Website Success will show you how to take your knowledge and build a themed, content website that can generate money through affiliate marketing, Google ads and more.
All the tips, inspiration and guidance you need to get started is compiled in one, easy-to-follow eBook.
Who Is This Book For?
- This guide is perfect for the absolute beginner who is new to Internet Marketing and needs guidance on how to begin.
- If you've ever wondered how to make money from a content website, this is the getting-started manual you need to get off and running in the right direction.
- Niche Website Success is an easy-to-digest guide and contains 160+ pages published in a printable, PDF format. You can open it or print right from your computer.