SKettel + CRiblore from Moon Ferguson

We have some exciting news! We have officially cast our lead role! Marley will be played by the talented upcoming actress, Alicia Pilgrim!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/moonferguson/skettel/posts/3824274?ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users

now03.png

Criblore is an official selection for this year's American Black Film Festival! We will be screening our episode, Florida Water, starring Terayle Hill and Brittany S. Hall.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/moonferguson/criblore-a-horror-anthology/posts/3824304?ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users

now04.png

These films must be on another level that poor people like me cannot access easily.

Do you have to be signed up for some type of program in order to know about these films?

It is on Neflex or something similar?

I've never looked into Neflex but I am thinking that it is some type of program where people pay and then

can watch films that are only shown on this channel or something. 

Can Neflex movies be watched for free?

I would like to have access to some type of list that shows films broadcasted through Neflex because

I would like to see films if they have themes that might interest me.

Anyway, I looked up info on what you've posted @richardmurray and the first one says this:

A single mom of a special needs child struggles to keep her head above water

as she tackles the day on a quarter tank of gas

The actors and actresses are beautiful. I've never heard or them before!

Times are moving too fast for me to keep up what is going on in the film world!

and the other film you posted, I looked that up too. And it set in South Florida.

It's a series I suppose and it's a horror flick. I don't really like horror films anymore, but

the film does seem to be well put together! 

This is the first time I've heard of ABFF American Black Film Festival. That is awesome.

@Chevdove skettel is being made, the screenplay is made, the first image is the thespian who will be the female lead.

Criblore was made already but it is on a site. excerpts are on Moon Ferguson's video sharing , Filled with magic is the name of the company

wait @Chevdove you never heard of the american black film festival before. I thought I shared it last year at the least in a post. welll, glad you know now. It tends to be in the south, if you live around, give it a go, it will be cool to have someone from aalbc there

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

you never heard of the american black film festival before. I thought I shared it last year at the least in a post. welll, glad you know now. It tends to be in the south, if you live around, give it a go, it will be cool to have someone from aalbc there

LOL! You may have shared it, @richardmurray but for me, there is so much to process on AALBC and so, I miss a lot. Sometimes, I skip over a lot of threads and then later I will go back and click and read. 

I had no idea there was a black film festival! That amazes me. I want to know more about it now, like when did it begin and what types of films are featured and rated?

I love family oriented shows that can be showed to the whole family minus the sexual scenes. 

I like documentaries.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...