Defund Police Liberal gets Carjacked- too bad !

A fake compassion liberal who wanted to sound “ down with the cause” and called for defunding tbe police recieved a healthy dose of her own medicine this week by getting carjacked and violently beaten by four Black Men with guns in front of her young children. So now she supports the police ??  I get it, she only supports them when her own life is affected. How selfish !!!

Rather than call the police, she should of called BLM. She’s not so “ down with cause” now, thats for sure.

A Democratic Party leader thanked the Minneapolis police and pushed to prosecute youths "running wild" after she was carjacked Tuesday, despite previous support for dismantling the department.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the 2nd Vice Chairwoman for the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, posted Wednesday on Facebook that she was "violently carjacked" by "four very young men, all carrying guns." She said they assaulted her in front her children outside their home in broad daylight. She also included a photo of her head injuries and reported having a "broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising and cuts" around her body as well as feeling "rage" against the lack of accountability against criminals.

"These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot erase. With no hesitation and no remorse," Sathanandan wrote. The suspects were described as four young black men. Police say the investigation is ongoing.

Jeromex

SHE didn't mention their race.....so why did you?
She just said she was attacked by 4 young men, but YOU had to let the world know they were "Black" for some reason.

Also, if the investigation is still ongoing and they haven't caught them yet....why was she "thanking" the Minneapolis Police Department?

Could it be that the Minneapolis police were THE PROBLEM for allowing violent criminals to run loose on the streets while harassing non-violent citizens?

They most certainly did mention race. “ The suspects were described as 4 black males”. Watch the news reports.

Trust me, if they were white or asian suspects it would of been broadcast on every single network 24/ 7. Thats part of our black privilege by the way.

Its definitely not the fault of the police, its the fault of the young mothers and missing in action father’s plus our rap/ thug culture.

41 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

its the fault of the young mothers and missing in action father’s plus our rap/ thug culture.

So.....what do you think the SOLUTION is for these young mothers and absentee fathers and the violent criminal children they produce?

What should society do to prevent what you are describing from happening as we go forward?

What would I do? If they commit violent crime, they go to prison.

More importantly, black leaders and black celebrities should pound the table in various media outlets about having babies at a young age and out of wedlock. The crux of the problem is lack of family structure in the black community.
Blacks like to claim our sista’s are strong”, they dont need men. Thats a lie and an excuse for being irresponsible.

We also need more blacks aspiring to go to trade schools rather than going to college and getting useless degrees.

We also need to pound the table at an early age that being a thug is an embarrassment and being a criminal is a cop out.

Most of the “thug stuff” would be solved by having a structured family.

Finally, we stop with the victimhood nonsense at an early age. We need to take responsibility for our actions, we are the only race that cant seem to get our acts together.

44 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

What would I do? If they commit violent crime, they go to prison.

More importantly, black leaders and black celebrities should pound the table in various media outlets about having babies at a young age and out of wedlock. The crux of the problem is lack of family structure in the black community.
Blacks like to claim our sista’s are strong”, they dont need men. Thats a lie and an excuse for being irresponsible.

We also need more blacks aspiring to go to trade schools rather than going to college and getting useless degrees.

We also need to pound the table at an early age that being a thug is an embarrassment and being a criminal is a cop out.

Most of the “thug stuff” would be solved by having a structured family.

Finally, we stop with the victimhood nonsense at an early age. We need to take responsibility for our actions, we are the only race that cant seem to get our acts together.

Those sound like "text book" solutions to the problems you've been complaining about.
I think you're holding back....lol.

I don't think those are ALL of the "solutions" you'd like to see implemented.