Sen. Tim Scott Denies America is a Racist Country

Senator Tim Scott is another one of those self-hating Black men:

This bootlick will do anything to cozy up to white folks. He's only been doing it his entire political career.

A snowball stands a better chance of survival in an active volcano than Scott has of becoming POTUS. 

Sen. Scott is clearly auditioning for a VP or  cabinet level position if Orange Julius gets re-elected.

Sen. Scott should be Secretary of Interior. He's got his nose so far up white folks azz he can smell their breath. 

Of course, like Uncle Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Herschel Walker, Herman Cain (RIP) and every other wannabe GOP knee-grow, Sen. Scott's 15 minutes will be up soon enough. 

I'd slightly like to know who's giving birth to and raising these types of n8gglets. But, I've seen how it happens. Still a d8mn shame. 😎

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

I forgot to mention Larry Elders. He's still alive and eligible for adoption.😁😎

Larry Elders is a clown.
I put him and Jesse Lee Peterson in the same category.

I don't have too much more respect for Candace Owens although she's so fine......pretty takes a woman a long way.
But the nonsense that comes from her mouth is unacceptable.

Herman Cain.....he was just charismatic and a good business man so he was "likable" to me.

Thomas Sowell is one of the few Black Conservatives that I actually respect.
I have to respect his intellect and principles.

Jesse Lee Peterson is straight hustling as a bootlick and shill.

Same goes for Candace Owens. She's a journalistic prostitute.

I find it amusing that white folks will use Thomas Sowell for his anti-Black rhetoric but they never consult with him about economics which is supposed to be his expertise.😎

And notice how him and other SERIOUS Black Conservatives don't get nearly the attention, airtime, and interviews that these bootlicking clowns like Owens and Peterson get.

Sowell has been around for over 50 years, but still hasn't gotten as much airtime as Owens or Armstrong Williams.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And notice how him and other SERIOUS Black Conservatives don't get nearly the attention, airtime, and interview...

That's because Conservatives aren't really interested in hearing anything intellectual from Black folks.  They just them to validate their racism.😎