Consider for google docs

what is your favorite online text editor?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you use google docs?

• yes
    • no

I could not hear the woman speak, but we’ve  o for a long time google uses all our personal information. Look at all Gmail accounts that google mines for financial gain.

The only way you gonna stop is not to be 

online. If you think for one second, there’s some other web based company is not selling your data. Good luck.

• Like 1

@Troy I concur to you, i have said it for years. The tragedy of the online populace in the usa is how the usa had control over how the internet grew and modified , heavily influencing others but in that influence was a false narrative of security or control in terms of user activity. But the usa federal government or billion dollar firms of the usa didn't want the potential complexity of the internet to happen while using the internet's complexity to maintain controls while they wanted to push for the web as a common  secure ground for all although the web by default goes against security with its much more user friendly design.

I recall reading an article saying the populace in the usa that are not online has grown. It isn't something the statistics people will make a big deal of but I do think it is interesting that enough are not online to be a community.