A Palmetto Christmas

Facing Christmas in an empty nest, Laura and Stanley Jacobs decide to do something they’ve always dreamed of— rent a massive beach home on Sea Island, South Carolina, their favorite vacation destination. However, a series of unexpected circumstances, finds them with a house full when youngest daughter Shelly shows up from Germany with her new boyfriend Darian, recently divorced middle son Bryce arrives jobless with his twins, and estranged eldest child Terry finally decides to come home after five years with her celebrity chef boyfriend João. The result is a heartwarming holiday among the swaying palmettos of the Low Country.

"When something makes you think about the best times you've had with family, it's a genuine gift. I found myself smiling through this entire story. Might become my yearly holiday read!"
- Zig Zag Claybourne, author of Afropuffs are the Antennae of the Universe.

Palmetto Christmas by Milton J. Davis. Coming on November 29, 2024. Available for preorder June 2024.

PALMETTO CHRISTMAS  - FRONT COVER working  1.jpg

@Milton   I put what I placed on your blog...

will you follow me on aalbc? 

Many artist found themselves adding a different aspect of their operations during the covid19. I admit I have been slow to embrace escapism but I didn't feel the same sense of loss during 2020-2022 as many others. 

Glad you are going in another path. 

On a literary note, when I think of "American Fiction" the film or the book it is from "Erasure" from percival e. I think a great contrast exist between writing in a new genre to placate to an old negative environment opposed to writing in a new genre to embrace a new positive aspect in one's environment.

good luck:) as always