boitumelo

THE BLACK CHURCH.

ON THE CABLE GUIDE YESTERDAY I SAW THE FALSE PROPHET PAT ROBERTSON AND HIS 700 CLUB MORONS HAD A TELETHON,. I WAS WONDERING IF FAKE PREACHERS AND THE KLAN PREACHERS CAN HAVE TELETHONS IN THE NAME OG GOD, WHY IS THE BLACK CHURCH UNABLE TO HAVE RELIGION TELETHONS, THEN I REALIZED WHY, EACH PREACHER WANTS TO CONTROL THE MONEY THEIR PERSONAL USHERS TAKE UP.BLACK UNITY WILL NOT HAPPEN, THE CHURCH IS ONE REASON WHY.///...

Each church has their own standards and leadership. I believe each church has a leader that will either lead them in the direction of being "MEGA" or not. Some pastors don't have vision and therefore, they are stagnant. Mega church, televangilist and the like are a unique breed and thus, not many to choose from.

ON THE CABLE GUIDE YESTERDAY I SAW THE FALSE PROPHET PAT ROBERTSON AND HIS 700 CLUB MORONS HAD A TELETHON,. I WAS WONDERING IF FAKE PREACHERS AND THE KLAN PREACHERS CAN HAVE TELETHONS IN THE NAME OG GOD, WHY IS THE BLACK CHURCH UNABLE TO HAVE RELIGION TELETHONS, THEN I REALIZED WHY, EACH PREACHER WANTS TO CONTROL THE MONEY THEIR PERSONAL USHERS TAKE UP.BLACK UNITY WILL NOT HAPPEN, THE CHURCH IS ONE REASON WHY.///...

sleeping.gif

As Marcus Garvey (a Christian) and Malcolm X (a Muslim) have taught us disunity in our community transends religion.Self hatred (which also manifests as disunity) is the reason why many "Black" Christians are so Eurocentric and why so many "Black" Muslims are Arabcentric. It is also the root cause behind so many of our people are blonding their hair, wearing their pants half way down, and useing their body as if it were an amusement park.