WHITNEY WAS A GREAT SINGER.I NEVER UNDERSTOOD HER MARRIAGE TO BOBBY BROWN. I THINK BOBBY BROWN INCREASED HER DRUG USING..NEWS SAYS, INVESTIGATION OF DOCTORS WHO GAVE PILLS TO WHITNEY.. HER SPIRITUAL ADVISERS ,GOSPEL SINGERS AND PREACHERS, SHIRLEY CAESER AND MARVIN WINANS DID NOT HELP..NEWS SAYS, YEARS AGO , SOME THOUGHT WHITNEY WAS GAY, BLACK PEOPLE THOUGHT SHE WAS TOO WHITE, BEGINNING CALLING HER WHITENEY..FOX NEWS TRASH SPEAKER BILL O' REILLY SAID WHITNEY WANTED TO DIE.BILL O' REILLY IS A NAZI.... THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHO GAVE PILLS TO WHITNEY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO GAVE COCAINE TO WHITNEY AND BOBBY BROWN. .../

More and more it's coming out that Bobby Brown didn't turn Whitney on to drugs. Marijuana was his drug of choice until she introduced him to Cocaine, the inside story goes. Way back in the 80s when Whitney was first taking off, rumors about her drug use and bisexuality were circulating before she even got wth Bobby Brown. Like most superstars, she was surrounded by hangers-on and enablers. Interventions and rehabs didn't work. She was admittedly her own worst enemy. Bobby got on with his life but Whitney couldn't get it together. A great talent who came to a sad, tragic end. R.I.P.