Saturday at 09:40 PM1 day comment_83510 I truly believe that there is an attempt on the part of the Racists to subliminally brainwash or program women.....not just Black women but women of ALL races....against Black men in this society.I think it's being done in the media, in the movies, on television and in other forms.I'm not joking....I'm serious.Whether it's Troy, ProfD, frankster, richardmurray, (I'll leave my name out of it since Cynique would probably object.....lol) or the many other Black men who have come and gone -you have a site full of intelligent and I presume....for the most part....lol.....heterosexual Black men who post here on a routine basis and give wonderful insight and conversation about a VERY wide range of topics.Yet you have less than 3 women who post on this site at any given time and less than a handful who have posted here on a regular basis.Especially compared to the male posters.I would think under NORMAL circumstances that would be attractive to most heterosexual women and even if they weren't actually looking for a husband or boyfriend they'd hang around this site just for the positive masculine energy alone.But that doesn't seem to be the case.This is one of the reasons I believe....truly believe...that the women of this society are being subliminally programmed/brainwashed/conditioned or whatever you want to call it to NOT find Black men attractive and TO find White men attractive.I don't think many of THEM even know why they feel the way they do.It's subliminal....or subconscious.They just know they aren't "feeling" it.But they don't know why.Don't tell me they simply "aren't interested" in the discussions.Since when did intelligent Black men EVER "not interest" women whether it was the topic or just our masculine energy period?Those of you who remember the 70s, 80s, and 90s where you could barely keep sistaz out of the barbershops because they LOVED to hang around the bruthaz and listen in to what we were talking about.They AUTOMATICALLY found whatever we were talking about interesting.Those of you Black men who are over 40.....and I presume that's most of you....KNOW what I'm talking about.The energy is different.Some of you may laugh at the thought of this...because you don't know how wicked but sophisticated some of these racists are.Women are biologically programmed to seek the attention, presence, and comfort of men.When that DOESN'T occur, we should be alarmed as to why. Report
22 hours ago22 hr comment_83513 I'm not surprised that female participation is low here. That goes for participation in general. There were a few more regulars when I 1st showed up several years ago. Thought my posts ran them away.🤣The reality is there's no shortage of forums & social media outlets catering to a variety of interests. People have plenty choices in where they spend their online time.Regardless of the participation or lack thereof, I enjoy chopping it here @ AALBC. I'm not on FB, X, IG, TT, etc.😎 Report
12 hours ago12 hr Author comment_83518 ProfDI'm not surprised that female participation is low here. That goes for participation in general.Facts.There should be far more male and female participation.Well, the interesting things is that WHITE message boards and discussion forums are still poppin'I mentioned this before, I think one of the reasons why participation on discussion boards in the Black community has gotten so low is because of INTELLECTUAL DECLINE in general.When it comes to discussion forums, you have to actually formulate a sentence, type in paragraphs, often times do research and dig up articles to post to make your point, etc.....things that require a certain amount of intellect and social decorum so that people can communicate and get along with eachother.Too many young Black men today are used to "barking" at eachother and emotionally over reacting to eachother and it carries over into their social media habits.Emotionally reacting to eachother in short brief spurts of laughter, rage, insults, etc....in their posts.Few well thought out words.But lots of emojis and no rules for capitalization and punctuation.How many times have you seen people use the question mark "?" when they're NOT asking a question but simply to make an assertion as if it was an exclamation mark?Some of these bruthaz can't even spell basic words in 2026!The literacy rate has went BACKWARDS.You're seeing words like "feets" and "gooder" in these posts, and they aren't even joking!There were a few more regulars when I 1st showed up several years ago. Thought my posts ran them away.🤣Troy has established so many different "rooms" on this site that if somebody doesn't like what you or I or anybody else is posting they can easily spend the rest of their time on this site participating in another forum and not have to read or even come across somebody else.I saw richardmurray's name in other forums for YEARS before interacting with him.There's still a few people who post in other forums on this site I have yet to interact with.The reality is there's no shortage of forums & social media outlets catering to a variety of interests. People have plenty choices in where they spend their online time.This is true, but some things are just social and biological nature.Men are attracted to women and women are attracted to men.That's the way we're wired.Anytime you have a half a dozen intelligent articulate Black men in a given space and it's NOT popular among the women...something is seriously wrong with that society.WHAT are they interested in?WHO are they interested in?The reason I think this is an issue is because like Phil said in that video and what I, Troy, and others have noticed is that when you go out to these clubs and restaurants you'll see whole groups and tables of Black women by themselves with no Black men around seemingly enjoying themselves.Who has conditioned them to literally "enjoy" having no Black men around?Like Neely Fuller Jr. used to say, society is being CONDITIONED or PROGRAMMED to where they want Black women to become lesbian and fall inlove with EACHOTHER and then be used as super soldiers on foreign soil. Report
11 hours ago11 hr comment_83522 16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:I mentioned this before, I think one of the reasons why participation on discussion boards in the Black community has gotten so low is because of INTELLECTUAL DECLINE in general.Of course, I don't believe there is an intellectual decline within the Black community as there are more choices in where & how people choose to spend their time.16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:This is true, but some things are just social and biological nature.Men are attracted to women and women are attracted to men.That's the way we're wired.Sure. Shared interests will draw people into the same spaces. The laws of mutual attraction will prevail.16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:Anytime you have a half a dozen intelligent articulate Black men in a given space and it's NOT popular among the women...something is seriously wrong with that society.Intelligence & Jazz music & consciousness are acquired tastes. Certain men & women are attracted to those things.Intelligent people often get clowned on for being too smart or heavy in conversation. Sometimes, they're labelled book worms or nerds or geeks.Most people prefer simple conversations & doing simple things. Many women like bad dudes over intellectuals.An intellectual dude who is rough around the edges is extremely attractive to women.There's a reason the late NF Jr. didn't have women flocking around him. 🤣16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:WHAT are they interested in?WHO are they interested in?Most women are interested in men who are interesting to them & have the ability to provide & protect.16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:The reason I think this is an issue is because like Phil said in that video and what I, Troy, and others have noticed is that when you go out to these clubs and restaurants you'll see whole groups and tables of Black women by themselves with no Black men around seemingly enjoying themselves.The women are cliqued up because there aren't enough alpha-males to go around.16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:Who has conditioned them to literally "enjoy" having no Black men around?Society has produced these [pick a pill] dudes who are too lame to attract women.When family & community make it OK for a male to be weak on any level, he's being set up for failure.Confident men don't have any problems with attracting women.16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:Like Neely Fuller Jr. used to say, society is being CONDITIONED or PROGRAMMED to where they want Black women to become lesbian and fall inlove with EACHOTHER and then be used as super soldiers on foreign soil.Feminism has been around since the 1960s. A minority of Black women will find it appealing.Yet, there's enough Black women that we can stand to lose a few. Just like the alphabet soup & [pick a pill] communities. 😎 Report
8 hours ago8 hr Author comment_83526 ProfDOf course, I don't believe there is an intellectual decline within the Black community as there are more choices in where & how people choose to spend their time.Their intelligence level influences where and how they spend their time though.As I suggested earlier, most intelligent people would prefer a discussion forum to express their ideas than social media posts simply because it allows MORE options for them to express themselves.Sure. Shared interests will draw people into the same spaces. The laws of mutual attraction will prevail.Sexual attraction and attention from the opposite sex is the "mutual attraction" that should cut across all interests and cultural lines.Most women love cooking and gossiping, but most normal pre-menopausal women would MUCH rather spend time monitoring men and what they think than either one of those activities.If not....something is wrong.Their hormones have been disrupted...lol.Intelligent people often get clowned on for being too smart or heavy in conversation. Sometimes, they're labelled book worms or nerds or geeks.That was the case in some instances.But in the AfroAmerican community....in Detroit atleast....being smart or good in books isn't what got you clowned on.Being WEAK is what got you clowned on.You could be good in school and get straight As....As long as you stood up for yourself and didn't get punked, you were cool...lol.Most people prefer simple conversations & doing simple things.Correct.This is what I mean about the intellectual decline in the community.Many women like bad dudes over intellectuals.TrueThat USED TO be the case.Now even a lot of the thugs are having a hard time pulling females.An intellectual dude who is rough around the edges is extremely attractive to women.True again.They like masculinity to go with that intelligence.There's a reason the late NF Jr. didn't have women flocking around himI suspect he was too logical and not emotional enough for most women...lol.I also remember him saying he didn't smoke or drink alcohol or do drugs or do what a lot of people considered "fun".But his voice was deep as fuck...lol.I imagine THAT would be quite attractive to some women.I remember in a couple of her lectures Dr. Welsing said that hearing the deep voice of Neely Fuller Jr. at some sort of event on the other side of the room "attracted" her.Most women are interested in men who are interesting to them & have the ability to provide & protect.Facts.And being masculine and intellectual are SIGNS that a man is capable of doing these things.So it seems that a site where you have men who are heterosexual, intelligent enough to hold discussions, and as masculine as one CAN come across online.....would be popular with females.Not all...but a large amount.The women are cliqued up because there aren't enough alpha-males to go around.I don't buy that.....First of all I think people are taking this "alpha male" thing too far.They are confusing PERFECT men with alpha men....lol.Second, since when were the standards of most women so high that they just HAD to have an alpha male?Since childhood I've known several women who married weak ass soft husband that they could dominate.I've also seen a few women with men who were obviously feminine in demeanor and their sexual orientation was called into question...lol.No, something else is going on...........I don't think most of them are looking for Black men period.Confident men don't have any problems with attracting women.Go to your local homeless shelter and you'll see a LOT of confident men who have problems attracting women.They have to have other qualities to JUSTIFY that confidence.Do you think a broke, ugly, man with a small dick but a lot of confidence will have a lot of luck with women? Report
51 minutes ago51 min comment_83534 7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Their intelligence level influences where and how they spend their time though.As I suggested earlier, most intelligent people would prefer a discussion forum to express their ideas than social media posts simply because it allows MORE options for them to express themselves.Intelligent people hang out on sites that feed their intellect but they also spend time on the McD's equivalent too. 😁7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Sexual attraction and attention from the opposite sex is the "mutual attraction" that should cut across all interests and cultural lines.Mutual.attraction doesn't include everyone.A woman isn't attracted to every man she meets. Dudes aren't attracted to every woman they see &/or meet either.7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Most women love cooking and gossiping..A whole lotta women aren't cooking & they will let a dude know they don't cook.😁7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Most people prefer simple conversations & doing simple things.Correct.This is what I mean about the intellectual decline in the community.The elders in the generation that preceded mine enjoyed simple things too.The men would go fishng or sit in a chair & drink & chill out. They didn't have a whole lotta conversation for anybody or among themselves. It was never real heavy or intellectual.7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:But his voice was deep as fuck...lol.I imagine THAT would be quite attractive to some women.Maybe women were attracted to NF Jr.s voice right up until they heard what he was talking about & when he started asking a whole lotta questions.🤣7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:So it seems that a site where you have men who are heterosexual, intelligent enough to hold discussions, and as masculine as one CAN come across online.....would be popular with females.Still something would have to draw women to the site.7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:First of all I think people are taking this "alpha male" thing too far.They are confusing PERFECT men with alpha men....lol.There is no such thing as a perfect person.Bottom line is alpha-men don't have a problem getting women.7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Second, since when were the standards of most women so high that they just HAD to have an alpha male?Most women aren't looking for &/or qualified to be with alpha-males.7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Since childhood I've known several women who married weak ass soft husband that they could dominate.I've also seen a few women with men who were obviously feminine in demeanor and their sexual orientation was called into question...lol.That's still the norm. The men & women who belong together will eventually find each other.7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Confident men don't have any problems with attracting women.Go to your local homeless shelter and you'll see a LOT of confident men who have problems attracting women.A man in a homeless shelter isn't qualified to have a woman.🤣7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:Do you think a broke, ugly, man with a small dick but a lot of confidence will have a lot of luck with women?You've gotta ask women.😉A huge bank account will make a man more attractive despite other shortcomings.I've seen dime-piece women draped over funny-looking azz dudes.Once you see what that n8gglet drives &/or how he gets money...it makes sense.OTOH, broke-azz dudes who have enough confidence to talk to women will find a few that will take care of him.😎 Report
Create an account or sign in to comment