2 hours ago2 hr comment_83588 Something is VERY fishy about this Cornell University rape case and how the media is telling it.They're giving this case a LOT of national and international attention for some reason.Details emerge in case of former Cornell student alleging gang rape by fraternity members - CBS NewsAs usual, I get the feeling that the mainstream media is PURPOSELY leaving out a lot of details in this story in order to force people to come to their own erroneous conclusions only to drop the "truth" on them later on.I'm curious as to what race is the victim or "alleged" victim?I'm curious as to what race or races were the men being accused?I'm getting "Duke University" vibes from this and how it's being set up and promoted.They hype it up and get the public all involved in it.....only to demonize the victim and make the suspects look like innocent victims of slander. Report
1 hour ago1 hr comment_83592 This case ia a classic example of white privilege & protecting the reputation of these frat boys at an Ivy League university. The victim is a white woman. The dudes are 5 white, 1 Asian & 1 Hispanic. This whole situation happens at colleges & universities all over the USA.Young college students party, get drunk & high & f8ck like rabbits.Every now & then, someone doesn’t feel so great about decisions they made & how they conducted themselves. The truth will come out sooner than later. I don't believe it will result in convictions. Especially considering statements made by the victim.😎 Report
Create an account or sign in to comment