8 hours ago8 hr comment_83621 Has anyone else noticed that a lot of people seem to be dropping their cell phones lately?I don't mean dropping the services....lol; I mean literally DROPPING them on the floor and ground.Atleast twice a day I can count on somebody dropping their cell phone either at work, at a restaurant, on the street, etc....Maybe it's something I shouldn't pay too much attention to, but the large THUD of a phone dropping on the floor next to you is alarming enough....and if it happens several times a day it should certainly get your attention.But maybe I'm imagining this....lol. Report
1 hour ago1 hr comment_83630 Haven't noticed an uptick in dropped cdll phones.Not surprised considering how so many people have a cell phone in their hands most of the time no matter what they are doing. People can't even use the bathroom without pulling out a cell phone.So what if one is just sh8tting there. Everything is not an opportunity to scroll, text or play games on a phone.🤣Same people would be mad as h8ll if they dropped their phone in a toilet or elsewhere. 😁😎 Report
Create an account or sign in to comment