Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

African American Literature Book Club

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black Woman Threatened by Arabs in Michigan

Featured Replies

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2026/09/29/woman-charged-by-prosecutor-in-detroit-car-crash-that-sparked-tensions/92010524007/?gnt-cfr=1&gca-cat=p&gca-uir=true&gca-epti=z113018p118050l000850c118050e1178xxv113018d--32--b--32--&gca-ft=136&gca-ds=sophi

This should not be happening to Black folks anywhere.

According to the story, an Arab woman hits the car of Black woman. Arab woman at fault.

Accident happened in a heavily Arab-populated area.

A mob of Arab dudes surrounded the Black woman's car yelling slurs & threatening her.

The initial handling of this situation was not in the black woman's favor. The Sand people had her shook.

Black folks cannot continue allowing people to disrespect our own especially the young people & elders.

Its imperative that Black folks become proficient in self-defense & weapons training.

There's no reason for Black folks to start wars but we d8mn sure betrer know how to fight & finish one with whoever comes against us.

No more Black folks getting beat up &/or killed by the hands of white supremacists & their trustees.

Now I'm wondering if this was a staged attack to get at thw lil dude running for US senate Mohamed El-Sayed.😎

Yeah I heard about this incident.
Actually it was the reaction from it that I heard more about and some people I know were telling me that some Arabs had got into it with the Black community in some neighborhood but honestly, I didn't know what set it off until I read THIS post.

A local Black activist group went to the neighborhood and confronted the Arabs over the incident:



I know about Warrendale
It's been a hotbed of racism for a LONG time

It's right on the border of Detroit and was one of the last hold-outs for White people who wanted to leave the city but didn't have enough money...lol.
I didn't know Arabs took it over though.

I had an Uncle who used to live in Warrendale and it was something to drive down the street to his house and see confederate flags and shit flying on the porches.
He was one of the few Black people on his street and they eventually burned HIS house down and ran him out.


  • Author
1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

A local Black activist group went to the neighborhood and confronted the Arabs over the incident:

Awesome. Those brothas totally made my day. That's how Black men should be standing up everywhere there's a problem.✊🏿😎

8 hours ago, ProfD said:

Awesome. Those brothas totally made my day. That's how Black men should be standing up everywhere there's a problem.✊🏿😎


Come on man....
I couldn't have you running around the DMV thinking all the bruthaz in Detroit were THAT fuckin' weak...lol.

What a lot of folks don't know is that the Detroit area has a HUGE Middle Eastern population of not just Arabs but a group of people called "Chaldeans" who look like Arabs but are not. They were in Iraq for centuries if not thousands of years before the Arabs came on the scene.
Both groups tend to be racist and were instrumental in displacing much of the Black businesses in the Detroit area in the late 70s and early 80s right up until this time period.

Because of their Islamic religion.....Arabs are restricted from dressing certain ways and doing certain things like eating pork or selling pork and liquor.
Atleast they're supposed to be.
That's where the Chaldeans step in.
They are a bunch of racist Middle Easterners who are not Muslim and THEY are the ones who own most of the liquor stores and other stores that sell rotten meat, liquor, and engage in prostitution and other activities that their Muslim countrymen can't do.


Every Black community in the United States was targeted by the Racists to be flooded with some "off white" immigrant group to trick our people into letting them come in and set up shop.

Sometimes they were Asian.
Sometimes they were Middle Eastern.
But they all had the same agenda.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Come on man....
I couldn't have you running around the DMV thinking all the bruthaz in Detroit were THAT fuckin' weak...lol.

Nah bro...I kmow we got riders everywhere.😁

Of course, between laying low & the white media definitely not wanting to show them, it's understandable that not even our people know who's in the shadows.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What a lot of folks don't know is that the Detroit area has a HUGE Middle Eastern population of not just Arabs but a group of people called "Chaldeans"...

We know there's a whole lotta sand n8ggas in the midwest.🤣

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...displacing much of the Black businesses in the Detroit area in the late 70s and early 80s right up until this time period.


Every Black community in the United States was targeted by the Racists to be flooded with some "off white" immigrant group to trick our people into letting them come in and set up shop.

Sometimes they were Asian.
Sometimes they were Middle Eastern.
But they all had the same agenda.

Definitely happened everywhere Black folks once thrived.

Black men owned the corner stores from which I bought all of my candy, chips, beverages, ice cream, etc.

Mid-80s both Black men sold their stores to Asians. It happened all over the city.

Asians are just as racist & rude as Arabs. All of these people know how to be anti-Black.😎

ProfD

We know there's a whole lotta sand n8ggas in the midwest.

I remember when they first started coming here back in the mid to late 70s.

Before then, nearly all of the gas stations and liquor stores INSIDE the city were owned by Black people.

A few liquor stores and most of the pawn shops and grocery stores were still owned by Jews....but Black folks were gobbling up the businesses still left in the city and making inroads.

Then one day I go down to the corner store -

*back then we had corner stores that sold candy and pop (or "soda" for all Eastcoasters...lol) and other conveniences but no beer or liquor*

-and I walk in and saw what I thought COULD have been a White man...but wasn't too White...lol.

It was short and had fat hairy arms...lol.

It was counting money and speaking to another one who looked just like him in a different language.

Jerusalem mini market left open on Shabbat with no theft

"Ehh my man.....what's up little bro?"

"You need something from me, little broda?"

I shook my head and left the store thinking I was in the wrong store.....lol.

Then later on I came back and bought what I needed to buy.

After that...it seemed like every week I started seeing more and more of them popping up around the city.

I'd go visit my cousins...and when WE went to the store....they were running the stores in their neighborhoods too!

WTF????

Then the killing started.................

Every week you'd hear about some Black boy being shot down by a well armed Arab or Chaldean after some altercation in the store or gas station.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.