1 hour ago1 hr comment_83733 @Pioneer1 to your point: Someone at anthropic is concerned that they may have built an entity that is perpetually suffering.Anthropic has a multi trillion dollar IPO coming up and I’m so cynical these days I would not put it past them talking like they have already created a conscious entity, seeking the advice of the Vatican in an attempt to increase the value of the stock offering.Still have half the stuff they’re saying is true my God! Report
39 minutes ago39 min comment_83734 Here's what I believe........Much of what they are calling "AI" is ABSOLUTELY alive and conscious, but here's the rub......IT'S NOT ARTIFICIAL.I believe that Superior Beings (good or bad or maybe a mixture of both) have either taken over or are purposely being introduced by certain humans with whom They are collaborating with to become an intricate part of the global population and human activity.Much of this shit CAN'T be "created" by human beings; not in a million fucking years.They're getting this knowledge and technology from Higher Sources and it's becoming more apparent. Report
Create an account or sign in to comment