IS PRESIDENT OBAMA SAFE/NO

ON THE NEWS,THE SECRET SERVICE THAT PROTECTS THE PRESIDENT IS INVOLVED IN A SEX SCANDAL/SECRET SERVICE INVOLVED WITH PROSTITUTES..ROCKIN ROLL RED NECK RIGHT WING TED NUGENT SAID IF THE PRESIDENT GET REELECTED HE WOULD EITHER BE IN JAIL OR DEAD/WHAT DOES TED NUGENT MEAN/ IS HE PLANNING SOMETHING/ IN 2009,WHITE PREACHER ON THE NEWS SAYING,GOD WANTS OBAMA DEAD,MICHELLE OBAMA SHOULD BE A WIDOW...GOD WANTS OBAMA DEAD.. LAST YEAR ON 60 MINUTES NEWS SHOW, NEO NAZI'S ON THE NEWS PLANNING TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY WHITE BY FORCE...THEN, NEO MILITIA CAUGHT WITH RICIN. THEY WERE PLANNING TO RELEASE THE RICIN IN WASHINGTON DC.RICIN IS DEADLY LIKE ANTHRAX..KLAN HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH ANTHRAX.....AM I THE ONLY ONE THINK SOMEONE IS PLANNING AN ASSINATION ATTEMPT.///

Doesn't appear that President Obama's safety is a priority of the Secret Service agents. These guys are supposed to put their lives on the line to protect the president, but I bet if push came to shove they wouldn't do it for Obama. Just another example of how disrespectful those in high places are of this black president.

Ted Nugent is a loose cannon and he needs to be muzzled. If anything happens to Obama, MItt Romney has to share the blame because he courted Nugen'ts endorsement and has not censored his incendiary comments.

Obama and Romney are running neck and neck in the most recent polls and no matter how much money Obama's fund raising racks up, it won't neutralize racism! This campaign is going to get real ugly.

Puhleese! Secret Service Agents cavorting with ladies of the evening is nothing new I'm sure -- even Clinton got head in the oval office. This is how boys play. I think the only reason this became an "issue", and garnered media attention, was because one of the John's got into a scrap over the fee's charged. The disgruntled hooker went to the police.

Obama's life is in no more danger now than it was last week. My prediction from several years ago stands.

Liberal leaning folks who voted for Obama last time will have no problem, guilt assuaged, voting against Obama this time. Black folks are too disillusion to make it to the polls in sufficient numbers. Many others will opt out realizing their vote will not make a difference.

The most energized people are those that really did not want Obama in office in the first place. If the GOP could manage to scrape together a half way decent candidate it would be a complete wrap for Obama. After two presidential elections it is obvious they can't do it -- this is the only reason it is even close.

While an assassination may be on the minds of some. I doubt, pray, that it will not happen as this will validate with 100% certitude just how jacked this country is. Surely the enemy would have to recognize the folly of making Obama a martyr. Then again I have not reason to believe they are that bright...

A President is always in danger. That's why the sercret service exists. Considering the polarized climate of the country and since we don't know the personal politics of the guys who work for this organization, I stand by my statement that any one of them might hesitate before taking a bullet for a black president. It's not the degree of danger, but the degree of dedication of these federal employees who earn a salary to give the impression of being viglilant and efficient when, in fact, this scandal proves that they aren't any different from the average Joe.

There are a lot of nut cases out there and Obama seems to inspire a particularly toxic form of hate because it's fueled by bigotry. If Obama does win a second term, who knows how sore losers will react???

The fact that these cats are beefing with some whore over the price of some trim, shows they are less than the average Joe -- or woefully under paid.

I can agree with you on that point: If Obama wins a 2nd term all bets are off and Brother man better start dressing like that dude from the Hurt Lockers who disarmed IED's

But as you know I do not think he will win the next election and is safe by default.