SLAVERY,BIBLE AND BLACK PEOPLE./

I SAW ON A WEBSITE,SLAVERY IS IN THE BIBLE..DOES GOD CONDONE SLAVERY.SEEMS YES.BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS,SLAVERY IS CONDONED...HOW TO OBTAIN SLAVES, TREAT SLAVES AS PROPERTY.LEVITICUS,25 44- 46.,PEOPLE OF ISRAEL MUST NEVER BE TREATED LIKE THIS, EXODUS 21 2-6, 7-11..YOU CAN BEAT SLAVES, MAN CAN HAVE MANY SLAVES AS LONG AS HE FEEDS THEM, CLOTHES THEM,.SLAVES MUST OBEY THEIR EARTHLY MASTERS.LOVE THEM DEPEND ON THEM ,SERVE THEM, AS THEY WOULD CHRIST..SLAVES MUST FEAR AND OBEY THEIR SLAVE ,MASTERS...LET ME TAKE YOU BACK TO THE WILIE LYNCH LETTER HOW TO MAKE A SLAVE...SLAVES MUST OBEY THEIR MASTERS,OWNERS, LOVE ,FEAR AND DEPEND ON THEM.....WILLIE LYNCH LETTER ALSO SAYS, DARK SLAVES AGAINST LIGHT SKIN,OLD AGAINST THE YOUNG,FEMALE AGAINST THE MALE,I WILL INCLUDE,RELIGION AND FINANCE..THE CHURCH IS A PLANTATION HOUSE.THE BLACK RICH THINK THEY TRANSFORM INTO ANOTHER RACE...NAACP, ESSENCE AND TRUMPET WHO GIVE AWARDS TO BLACK RICH .HOUSE NEGROES AND OVERSEER'S..BLACK PEOPLE, ENSLAVE THEMSELVES/..////

• Like 2

I've always questioned why the 10 commandments never made slavery a "thou shalt not". After 400 years of bondage, black people never lost the faith in the lord that they passed on to their descendants who are now enslaved to religion

• 3 months later...

I'm not a Christian, nor do I see the Bible (as a whole atleast) as the inspired word of God; however our people need to come out of this inferiority mindset that everytime history talks about slavery they automatically assume it's talking about THEM.

Little know history reveals Black Africans and Arabs out of Northern Africa collectively known as Saracens enslaved thousands if not millions of Europeans when Muslims controled much of Southern Europe.

One of the reason Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards often have such dark skin, curly hair, and can dance and sing as well as they do, LOL *

And Arabs had been enslaving Eastern Europeans from the Baltic region for nearly a thousand years even before then.

Infact, so many Europeans were enslaved that the word "slave" came out of the word "Slavic".

I'm not justifying slavery by any means, but just putting it in perspective so that Black folks don't freak out and fall on the ground and start wallowing and crying everytime they hear the term "slave" in history.