Oscar Predictions 2013: Who Will Win, Deserves to Win & Was Snubbed

I don't believe the jokes about her dating George Clooney are particularly pedophilic, but I do think some people are trying to sexualize her even at her age.
I've noticed that when she's doing interviews on various television shows or when they had her up for nomination one of the clips of her movie they like to show the most is of her running around in her panties gritting her teeth.

Often times there is a racial component to sexual exploitation that makes it easier for a perpetrator to victimize someone of another race because they don't see them as "one of their own".

Perhaps when Bubba Joe Six-pack is sitting on his couch watching television and sees little Quvenzhane, he doesn't see his daughter or little niece....he sees a "pretty young thing" that may not be quite as precious as the little girls in HIS family.

It's this "they're not the same as us" reasoning behind the old policy television networks used to have of not showing topless White women but would readily show topless African or Indian women living in the jungle or breastfeeding thier children during those famine commercials during the 80s.

• Like 1