I really enjoyed Tyler Perry's Last Film

I don't know what to tell you, but after years of slamming Tyler Perry flicks I found his most recent effort; Why Did I Get Married Too (2010) to be very entertaining.

Sure the movie had all kinds of outrageous Tyler Perryesque drama, but it just seemed to be better than his previous efforts -- certainly better than the first installment Why Did I Get Married (2007).

Maybe the flick reasonated with me more than his other efforts. At any rate, I think this movie was Tyler's best film to date.

why%20did%20I%20get%20married%202.jpg

Guest Nubianpoet

Troy, my girlfriend in Ohio seems 2 agree with you!

I am stuck in the house and can't see it yet cuz the pollen count here in good ole Ga. is around, 5,ooo! GOOD GRIEF!!!

I usually see his movies the day they come out :angry:

Nubianpoet, does you girlfriend have the password to your cell phone?

After you see the movie you'll understand the significance of the question. If you see the movie together -- be prepared to either reliquish the password or provide a reasonable justifcation why you won't unsure.gif

• Girls if he gives up the password -- you have a keeper (or brother with a 2nd cell phone)
  • Guys if she does not ask for your password -- you have a keeper (or someone who does not want to give uo their password)

Guest Nubianpoet

I just called her, Troy, she started laughing!!!! NO one has my password, BUT I would give my MAN my password in a heartbeat IF he would give me his, computer, also! My friend plans 2 see it again & buy the dvd when it comes out.

I got my "Meet the Browns" on my Netflix list. I didn't have time 2 see them on TV. :P

I've seen everything my man, TYLER has put out. Check out David Talbert's plays, as well, AWESOME! :lol:

Guest Nubianpoet

Troy, I must agree YOU and all those who have seen it. "Why Did I Get Married 2" was my favorite Tyler Perry Movie.

"Daddy's Little Girl" is my least favorite. I didn't mind at all paying $13 for the 2 tickets I bought, but I regret that I didn't go with a girlfriend, instead. I went to the movie house that magic Johnson use 2 own, with the rocking seats!

I was pleasantly surprised that Janet Jackson was my favorite character.

I WILL give you MY password, it's: G-O-2-****! lol! Thanks 4 sharing & I hope all will go see it, peace. :rolleyes:

Ok, I gotta go watch TIGER. Have a nice weekend, Troy.