CHARLES BARKLEY SUPPORTS ZIMMERMAN VERDICT//

FORMER BASKETBALL PLAYER  CHARLES BARKLEY  SUPPORTS  ZIMMERMAN VERDICT/REALLY//HE SAYS   NOT ENOUGH  EVIDENCE TO JURY  PROVING  ZIMMERMAN  GUILTY/REALLY//.BARKLEY  SAYS,THIS GIVES   RACIST  BLACK AND WHITE  PEOPLE A  PLATFORM//ZIMMERMAN  MIND  WAS  ON  KILLING  SOME  ONE  BLACK   AND  HE  DID,MY OPINION/IF NOT TRAYVON MARTIN   ZIMMERMAN  WOULD  HAVE  KILLED ANOTHER  BLACK  MALE.////.

When it comes to the Trayvon Martin case, the prosecution was ostensibly the loser. But in reality, the charges they brought and the case  they presented made it unlikely that a guilty verdict would be reached.  So it ended up being a win-win case for Florida law enforcement. Why? Because they dutifully brought Zimmerman to trial in order to pacify outraged  Blacks, and then proceeded to craft an ineffective case whose not guilty outcome would placate Whites. Bottom line:  the prosecution is being given an "E" for effort for "doing the best they could", - their "best" being  a ploy wherein they set themselves up to lose. Justice for Trayvon Martin was a Catch-22. 

Who cares what loud mouth, compulsive gambler Charles Barkley who never won an NBA championship ring has to say???  Name-recognition always got him out of his drunken scrapes with the police. 

There is a video currently making the rounds on the social media featuring black conservative Larry Elders, ranting and condemning Blacks and Liberals for daring to think that a black youth deserves to be spared the suspicion of white vigillantes unless he is a carbon copy of a wholesome white suburban teenager.  I am so revolted by these Uncle Tom lackeys that I want to barf.   :angry: