PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, THE N WORD/

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES,WHITE  FOOTBALL PLAYER   SAYS  N   WORD//GETS  A  FINE/WHEN  KOBE  BRYANT  SAID   A  HOMOPHOBIA  REMARK   HE  GOT  A 100,00O.00. FINE  I  HEARD..PHILADELPHIA EAGLE  BLACK  FOOTBALL PLAYERS   ARE  FORGIVING   ,SOME ARE  CHRISTIANS.WHATEVER///RILEY   COOPER    WHITE  FOOTBAL PLAYER  DID HE  SAY  I  WILL JUMP  A  FENCE  AND  BEAT  UP  AL THOSE  NIGGERS,OR  I  WILL JUMP A  FENCE  AND  KILL  ALL THOSE  NIGGERS/EITHER   THE WAY   SOUNDS LIKE  HE IS  AT  A  KLAN  RALLY,OR  CAME  FROM A KLAN  RALLY///..MAYBE  HE  WAS  DRINKING  LIQUOR///NFL  COMMISIONER  DOES NOTHING..NBA   COMMISIONER  MAKES BASKETBALL PLAYERS  PAY  FINES  WHEN  THEY  SPEAK  DISRESPECTFUL////.

It is stupid for the the commissioners of any sport to get involved in anything these guys say in their personal lives.  If they fined the general public for every stupid thing they said in public no one would have a job.

Is it any surprise that ignorant, racist, homophobic people are sometimes football players? If Michael Vick is OK with it that is good enough for me.