BLACK PREACHER,TRAYVON MARTIN, A -THUG/

BLACK REPUBLICAN PREACHER   JESE  LEE  PETERSON    SAYS  TRAYVON  MARTIN  WAS  A POT  SMOKING   THUG,RESPONSIBLE  FOR  HIS  OWN  DEATH/BEYOND  SICK   OF  THESE   BLACK REPUBLICANS///AFTER  CELEBRATING  DR.  KING  ,THE   50  YEAR   CELEBRATION   OF   MARCH  ON   WASHINGTON,LAST  WEEK/WHY   DO  BLACK  DEMOCRATS, NAACP     SO   AFRAID   TO  CONFRONT   THESE   FAKE   PREACHERS,/IF    BLACK  DEMOCRATS  ,NAACP  CAN    PROTEST  CLARENCE   BEING  NOMINATED   IN  1991  BEING   ON  SUPREME  COURT   WHERE  THE  GREAT   THURGOOD  MARSHALL,JUSTICE  MARSHALL ONCE   WAS,  WHY  NOT  PROTEST   FAKE   PREACHERS,..///FIRST     DR.  BEN  CARSON    RAMBLING  ,DIS RESPECTING   THE   PRESIDENT,NOW THIS  FAKE PREACHING  IDIOT./PROTEST   BLACK  PREACHERS  WHO  ARE  NOT  DR.  KING///SPIRIT  OF  DR.  KING  IS  NOT  IN  BLACK  CHURCHES///ENEMIES  OF  BLACK  PEOPLE, NEED  NOT   DO  ANYTHING,  WATCH  THIS  RACE  SELF  DESTRUCT/A   LONG  AGO   WARNING  BY  MALCOLM  X,  DIVIDED  AND  CONQUERED/ HOW  TO  MAKE  A  SLAVE,,HAVE  THE  BLACK  PEOPLE,  LIGHT  SKIN   AGAINST  DARK  SKIN,  OLD AGAINST  THE  YOUNG,   ,BLACK  MAN  AGAINST  BLACK  WOMAN,, I  WILL  ADD   RELIGION  AND  FINANCE//DR. BEN CARSON  AND   PIMP  ACTING   FALSE   PREACHERS   THINK  THE  BLACK  POOR  ARE      TRASH///NOT  IMPORTANT//BEN  CARSON  HAS  3  SONS   ,   BEING  WEALTHY      HIS  SONS   WANT  END  UP  LIKE  TRAYVON  MARTIN   .....WHITE   AMERICA   LOVE   THE  CONFUSION  AND  CHAOS      AMONG  BLACK  PEOPLE///

Jesse Lee is a straight up ass-clown.

Negroes like him are favorites for the Fox News channel.

I don't think Dr. Ben is quite AS bad, he's more intelligent than Jesse Lee.
However I think Carson is still being used by the Right.

As a Black man who has become more Conservative over the years I can say that the PASSIVE stance that so many Black leaders have taken on Black immorality and Black crime these past few decades is fuel for confused negroes like this.

In otherwords, when you see so many Black men acting thuggish and criminal and the "responsible" Black leaders don't address it.....you leave a portal open for confused negroes to be manipulated by the Right wing who will point this out and ask them what's being done about it.