WHO KILLED KENDRICK JOHNSON////

17, YEAR OLD BLACK TEEN  KENDRICK JOHNSON   BODY   WAS   FOUND   ROLLED  UP  IN A WRESTLING  MAT   LAST   JANUARY//.PICTURES  OF   HIM    LOOKS  LIKE  HE  WAS  BEATEN  UP/POLICE  SAY   A  ACCIDENT.///HE   GOT  IN  THE   WRESTLING  MAT  AND  ROLLED   HIS  SELF  UP  IN IT  AND  DIED,   POLICE  SAY//FAMILY  AND  FRIENDS  DO   NOT  BELIEVE  IT////LOOKS  LIKE  HE   WAS  BEAT   UP  AND   WAS  ROLLED  UP  IN  THE   WRESTLING  MAT....THIS  IN   VALDOSTA   GEORGIA,  LOWNDES  COUNTY///LOOK   AT   THE  PICTURES  OF   HIM,  HE  WAS   BEATEN  UP///// 

Part of me is glad that the media (CNN specifically because Fox News and others ain't saying shit about it) is focusing on this story so we can get to the bottom of what happened to the young brutha.....

But another part of me is waiting for "the other shoe to drop"....so to speak.

Meaning, WHY is the media reporting this?

Certainly it deserves reporting, but knowing CNN and much of the mainstream media the way I do, I suspect they are holding back some key information that will be negative or embarassing to either Kendrick or his family or some other Black people involved in the case.