Fifty Shades of Plaid – The Elder Erotica Series - Free Limited Time

Fifty Shades of Plaid – The Elder Erotica Series - Free Limited Time

Alan thought there was nothing sexier than a very mature woman bound with his colorful plaid neckties as he took her to new sexual heights. Fifty-five year old Alan Larson was a vibrant man with a hobby of collecting plaid neckties. Allen didn’t wear his neckties, but he creatively used them to enhance his sexual encounters with women. After getting settled in his new home in Blissful Boulders, a master planned community for individuals aged fifty five years and older, Alan began his quest to bring carnal excitement to select mature women in the neighborhood. Two women, Melissa and Joyce became the first to experience Alan’s adventurousness with his vibrant neckwear. Alan introduced Mellissa and Joyce to sexual pleasures they had never experienced before while bound with his plaid neckties. Alan’s adventures led to unexpected pairings, broke new sexual boundaries and caused a trip to the emergency room. Would Alan survive his quest to lead mature women to new sexual horizons with him serving as their tour guide?

http://amzn.to/JGHmcK

0445db907e510d81108cf78e48c947b0.jpg

DT I think you've hit on something man.  I think if you got a pro to do you cover design I'd be willing to bet your sales would improve dramatically.  I like the premise, the price and length is right (I would avoid discount to $0 -- anybody can spend 99 cents).