PRESIDENT ,MY BROTHERS KEEPERS/

PRESIDENT   OBAMA  HAS  A  PLAN,  MY  BROTHERS   KEEPERS  FOR YOUNG  BLACK  MALES/THINK  I  HEARD   200  MILLION///HOW   LONG  BEFORE THE KU  KLUX  KLAN  CHRISTIANS  PROTEST///WHO WILL  BE  OVER  THIS,  I  HOPE  NOT   PREACHERS,  THEY   SEEM  TO BE  PIMP  CROOKS..//NAACP,   POLITICIANS,/NO///BLACK  MEN   NEED  TO  BE  FATHERS..ARE  BLACK  WOMEN INCLUDED  TO  BE   INVOLVED  IN THE  200 MILLION  PLAN...DR.  KING,   CORETTA  SCOTT  KING, DOROTHY  HEIGHT,   W.E.B. DUBOIS,  WHITNEY  YOUNG    AND   BAYARD  RUSTIN   ARE  ALL   GONE,  THEY  CANNOT  BE  OVER  THIS...I  SUGGEST,   MERLIE   EVERS,DR.   JULIA   HARE,  HER  HUSBAND  DR.  HARE,   PROFESSOR   CHARLES  OGLETREE  AND  MINISTER   LOUIS   FARRAKHAN//I  THINK   PREACHERS  WOULD  BE  BUYING  CHURCHES  AND   NEW  CARS/////////..BLACK  WALL  STREET     TULSA   OK//THEY  HAD  UNITY  AND  TRUST,  BLACK  PEOPLE  DO  NOT  HAVE  THAT,  THATS   THE   PROBLEM,  NO  UNITY./////// 

Black Wall Street in Tulsa OK emerged because we had NO CHOICE.  Today Black people of means strive to integration and approval of Rich (mostly white Americans). 

We move into the neighborhoods, attend their school, and work at their jobs.  Poorer Black people (poor people of all colors), languish in ghettos, under educated over incarcerated.  Middle class Black folks really just fighting to maintain and helping their kids do better than they are doing and are primarily focused on their particular situation.  None of this is a recipe for "unity" within the Black community.

Maybe what we need is a little old fashioned segregation to get our act together.