BLACK MEN -BLACK HOODIES.

BASKETBALL  OWNER      MARK CUBAN   SAYS  HE  IS  AFRAID  OF  BLACK  MALES WEARING  BLACK HOODIES...BLACK  MEN  ARE  RACIALLY  PROFILED NO  MATTER  WHAT   THEY  WEAR....IF  HIS  BASKETBALL TEAM  DALLAS MAVERICKS,   BLACK  PLAYERS CAME  IN WEARING   BLACK HOODIES  WOULD  HE  FEAR   THEM//ON  TRUE,  CRIME  INVESTIGATION    EPISODE  ON INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY CHANNEL, WHITE  MAN KILLED  HIS  WIFE AND  SAID  A  BLACK  MAN  WEARING  A    BLACK  HOODIE  KILLED  HIS  WIFE,..I  BELIEVE  THEY ARE    INNOCENT  BLACK MEN IN PRISON    WITH THE  GUILTY///MARK  CUBAN APOLOGIES TO  TRAYVON MARTIN  FAMILY////IS  THERE  A  FEAR  OF  WHITE  MEN    IN  COLLEGE  AFTER   THE   MURDERS  IN CALIFORNIA  COLLEGE  AREA..RICH WHITE  MALE   KILLING  RAMPAGE.//WHITE  MEN ARE  NOT RACIALLY PROFILED.////

• 2 weeks later...

If we're talking about the same interview, then I would say in fairness to Mark Cuban he said that he'd be afraid of a White guy full of tatoos walking down the street also.

I applaud him for his honesty.
I don't think he should have apologized, he didn't sound racist to me.
He sounded a little prejudice...which is understandable in this environment....but not racist.

I think we need to encourage people, especially Whites to be more honest and speak their minds so that we can better assess where this society is going rather than forcing them to keep their opinions to themselves where only God knows what may be brewing in their hearts.