BLACK CHURCH,DONALD STERLING

LOS ANGELES    BLACK  CHURCH  INVITED  DONALD  STERLING  TO  COME,HE  DID,WHY/ DONALD  STERLING  THE   RACIST  SLUM LORD,HE    TOLD  HIS  MISTRESS   NOT   TO BRING  BLACK   PEOPLE  TO  HIS   L.A.  CLIPPERS  BASKETBALL  GAMES..I  HAVE  SAID  BLACK   PREACHERS ARE   AS  BAD   AS   PIMPS,DRUG   DEALERS../NAACP     HAVE    SEVERAL  MEMBERS   CHARGED  WITH  BRIBERY,..ACCORDING  TO  STEPHEN  A.  SMITH//NAACP  AND  THE  CHURCH  ARE  CORRUPT..../I  THINK  DONALD  STERLING'S  MISTRESS  WAS  CALLED   NIGGER   BY   2   WHITE  MEN/////WELL..NOT   SURPRISED//////BLACK   CHURCH   IS   PROBALY   STUPID  ENOUGH   TO   HAVE  NEO  NAZI GRAND  DRAGON  IN   CHURCH  IF   THEY  COULD  GET  MONEY   FROM IT..///

I'm not suprised.

A few years ago the NAACP wanted to give Kid Rock....a guy who routinely flys the Confederate Flag at his concerts....some sort of award for some community work he was doing. I forgot whether he actually got it or not but If it weren't for massive protests by local activists their silly decision would have barely gotten any attention.

• Like 1