BLACK MAN INTERVIEWS KU KLUX KLAN/

THIS  WEEK,CNN   DON LEMON  INTERVIEWED  BLACK   AUTHOR  DARRYL DAVIS,HE  INTERVIEWED    THE   KU KLUX KLAN//HE  INTERVIEWS  THE  KU KLUX KLAN,   CROSS   BURNING  BEHIND  HIM,KKK  WEARING  KLAN  HOODS,KLAN  OUTFITS, I  WAS  AMAZED///FORMER   GRAND DRAGON  I  BELIEVE  WAS  A  POLICE OFFICER//I  THINK ,DARRYL DAVIS, HE  WAS HOLDING UP  A  KKK  HOOD,MAYBE A SOUVENIER////WHY/3  MORE   WOMEN    SAY   BILL  COSBY    SEXUALLY  ASSAULTED THEM/ONE  OF THEM BLACK//WHITE  WOMEN  AND  BLACK  WOMEN   SAY  BILL  COSBY  SEXUALLY  ASSAULTED  THEM/ACTRESS  PHYLICIA  RASHAD  SAYS SHE  BELIEVES  BILL  COSBY..RASHAD   WAS  COSBY  WIFE  ON THE TV  SHOW...EITHER  BILL  COSBY  IS A SERIAL  SEX   ADDICT  PREDATOR   OR  WOMEN  ARE  OBSESSED    WITH  BILL   COSBY.////.

Police Under Fire; Father of Wounded NYPD Officer Speaks Out; Battle Between NYPD and Mayor; Is the KKK Recruiting?; KKK Billboard Protested in Arkansas; Remembering Mario Cuomo

Aired January 6, 2015 - 22:00   ET

DON LEMON, CNN ANCHOR: This is CNN TONIGHT. I'm Don Lemon. 

Exclusive. Police under fire. The father of one New York City cop speaks out after his son and another officer are shot responding to an armed robbery in the Bronx. The crime caught on surveillance video just moments before the officers were gunned down in the line of duty.