Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Your Opportunity to Support a Black Owned Athletic Shoe Company

Thanks Troy! You are the best. I appreciate your support. As you know it's a struggle, as with anything that has the name "Black owned" is if it isn't ribs or wings, lol. The campaign is going okay, but more than likely it won't fund. That's okay. I already have the shoes set up to begin selling through Amazon. It's a shame I can't sell them through my own site, but hey comfort and ease is a big part of selling.

No problem man.  Hopeful I'll inspire one or two to contribute.  If I was thinking I could have included it the eNewsletter I just mailed.  

Yeah Amazon dominates online transactions, in the same way Facebook/Twitter dominates online conversations (at least for Black folks).

Lets us know when the shoes are ready.

Hi Guest, I just checked the link on my end it works for me, but that is academic now as I see the Kickstarter campaign has ended.

Oh Sara, you didn't miss out. I still have about 80 pair in inventory so tell your friends and everybody interested in some nice, stylish, footwear to check out the link and the shoes: http://www.arch-usa.com/refresh-fall-colors-arch-tr-114-caramel-shadow/  I'm working on a new line of shirts and shoes if these are gone by February. Tell us something that you have that we can support.

I saw this a while ago online. I'll definitely support and shared the link on FB. Fans of the Empowerment Experiment .... I'll provide my feedback , about to order now ...

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this