Black owned ficilites

i'v been in two or more placements, and one of them were owned by a African American Mr  Herbert, it was scaffner in steelton, they did things on black history day, we went to the blacks wax museum, had a dinner and all of us young people were doing skits and plays on African American culture. and i  don't know if you ever did this at school or talked about it, but a couple of kids pretended to be a African American leader and told us about them, it was nice.

Thanks, I always like to involve myself in things like that, that's one of the ways i embrace my heritage, the other way is that i wear my hair natural all the time, you like that, ive been thinking on starting a website on African American values but it's difficult can you help me Mr Troy.

Akia, I (and maybe others here on this forum) can answer some specific questions.  

Creating a successful website depends on what you have to work with. Do you have; (1) a lot of free time, and energy; (2) financial resources; (3) technical expertise, and; (3) the ability to write well?  You'll need at least two of those things to get started.