Discover the hidden gems of our true history!

"The history of our enslaved ancestors is not what you've been led to believe"

Anything of value is typically hidden by nature, or other people, and it takes work to unearth valuable gems that will increase your worth. True Black history is one of those gems that was hidden from our enslaved ancestors and is currently hidden from you!

History as taught in the United States dehumanized the African image to manipulate society into believing they were doing Africans a favor by enslaving them. Anti-African propaganda, disguised as history, created the environment that allowed early Americans to enslave our ancestors without any moral consequence. Fast-forward 150 years, and that same anti-African propaganda creates the environment that allows modern day oppressors to unproportionately incarcerate Black men and women, to once again steal their time and strength to create wealth for others.

Black Gold aims to undo the devilish work of antebellum slave traders, greedy planters, politicians and businessmen who manipulated history just so they didn't have to perform or pay proper wage for the hard labor necessary to build a country. It contains meticulously documented and utterly undeniable biographies of more than 30 of our Black ancestors, effectively documenting our peoples' tenacity to succeed despite any obstacles. 56c2539c47c7d_BlackGoldbyDarylT.Hinmon.t

Paperback ISBN-13: 978-0-9787862-3-6

eBook ISBN-13: 978-0-9787862-4-3

Size: 8.5 x 5.5. Pages: 228

Details: Contains detailed biographies of 30+ of our exceptional ancestors with 115+ charts, figures and pictures to document their determination and power.

Price: $19.95 (Paperback); $8.99 (eBook)

Distributor: Afrikan World Books

Ph: 410-383-2006

Retail: www.blackgoldbook.com

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Gold-Remarkable-Achievements-Descendants/dp/0978786238/

@authordhinmon

For author bookings contact: ldh@ knowledgeofselfpublishing.com

• Like 1

Thank you Sir! I knew about the July/Aug Bestseller listing because I joked about coming in 3rd behind R. Kelly and Superhead. :) I did not know about the Sept/Oct! I will do my very best to make the list again with Black Gold!

Thanks so much for including the work on your aalbc! And if you guys didn't see the LL Cool J and Puffy edition of Finding Your Roots tonight, you're missing the power of the real history of our enslaved ancestors!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51xFQ6edBE

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208471367770142&set=pb.1485491096.-2207520000.1455680449.&type=3&theater

• Like 1