BOOK REVIEW REQUEST

I am seeking a review for my Apr 1, 2016 release, TENDER KISSES, a contemporary romance.

Siobhan Gray has had it with men who view her as a stepping stone to a career with her family’s successful home-safety company. Even when a sexy stranger sweeps her onto the dance floor at a gala awards event, the twice-burned PR director vows not to let down her guard. Siobhan doesn’t count on Justin Cartwright’s persistence as he dissolves her doubts and slowly wins her trust with a passion that tempts her to believe in love again.

Justin is a man with a plan: partner with Gray Home Safety to deliver his new cutting-edge product to the market. But the tall, sensual beauty is derailing all his best intentions. Then he discovers who she really is. Now he stands to lose everything...unless he can convince Siobhan that nothing matters more than their blossoming relationship—and the future they can build together. 

Author:  Sheryl Lister

Title:  Tender Kisses

Pub. Date: April 1, 2016

ISBN:  978-0373864478

Thank you for your consideration.

Sheryl Lister

rsz_1tender_kisses_cover.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Sheryl, thanks again for sharing information about your work here.  I have added your books to our website: http://aalbc.it/sheryll 

It does not look like we will review Tender Kisses.  Moving forward we will give stronger consideration to books prior to their publication date. Please follow up again prior to the publication of Places in My Heart. Peace.