What's so important about those d__n emails?

Guest QueenX

Guest QueenX

Hillary Clinton is leading in the polls and I believe that most Americans don't give a damn about those emails whether they under stand them or not.

The American people want a president who knows how to talk to them, to give a speech; to represent  the U.S. among the heads of states;to run  the armed forces;to stabilize or balance the economy;to make race relations

better and not worse; to negotiate where there is problems in foreign policy and to ease tension in immigration;and make sure everyone benefits from this economy besides just the super rich people. We want a president

who will deal with the issues concerning US,the American citizens and not what is going on amongst the bureaucracy.

Sure, I'd even be willing to bet most American's would have no clue what you are talking about if you mentioned email server in connection with Hillary.  Depending upon the bias of the media you consume the email server is a non issue, or warrants prosecution.

Ultimately it is a non issue since the government has already adjudicated the issue.  Why bring it up now?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest QueenX

Thank you Troy.Cause I need somebody to  shed some light on thi s issue for me.I wanted to know how this becomes an important issue,and also the people who got killed in Bengazhi.How could Hillary be blamed for that?No more could the secretary of

state be blamed for what happened in Beirut, Lebanon in the 80's or the  SS Cole when Osama Bin Ladin hit that ship.Why do they want to blame her  for Bengazhi? Because she is a woman?

Why?  Because they want to portray Hillary as someone with poor judgment who can't be trusted.  This is the only way Republicans can draw attention away from Trump's lack of experience in global affairs. Politics is a dirty business, and lying or misrepresenting your opponent is a part of the game. 

Hillary has a lot of baggage, and her winning depends on how much the average America cares about all of the "trumped" up charges brought against her, most of which are half-truths. She really needs black voters to focus on the future and not her sins of the past. 

The ongoing problem of the violence that is saturating black neighborhoods is grist for Trump's mill, when reaching out to the black electorate, and who knows what effect this will have on disillusioned blacks?  But this is a double-edge sword because Trump's supporters are luke warm about anything that will overshadow, blue lives mattering.  And black people get very touchy when whites remind them how they're killing each other.  

A lot can happen between now and November.  Sore losers might become the winners...