Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Win $250 in Nubianpoets.com 2018 National Poetry Month Poetry Contest

Nubianpoets.com

Nubianpoets.com is proud to have Latorial Faison who has been featured along with Iyanla Vanzant, Danny Glover, and Dr. Cornel West in the 2003 NAACP Image Award winning book Keeping the Faith: Stories of Love, Courage, Healing, and Hope from the Black Community as this year’s contest judge.

Latorial holds a graduate degree in English from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University and has authored several books, which includes: 28 Days of Poetry Celebrating Black History, Mother to Son, Secrets of My Soul , and many more.

Click here to Download the Official Entry Form

Guest Frances McHenry

I mailed my entry on Apr.30,at 3:15 pm and it traveled to next facility by May 1, and it was suppose to reach destination by May 4 by 8 p.m., however my entry has sat here in Houston for seven days(Monday the 7th) before even starting it's travel there. As of today the 10th it is still in transition!!! This wonderful postal system.

Hi Frances, I'm sorry to read about the difficulty you had with your submission.  Our USPS is too busy providing same-day delivery of paper towels for Amazon to be worried about the regular mail.

While it is past the deadline I did reach out to the organizers on your behalf -- you never know.

Frances, I was informed today that your entry will be accepted.  Hopefully it will arrive in the next day or two.

Guest Wanda Adams

Good morning would you kindly provide for link to the site that tells who won the contest as well as  those that were honorably mentioned.

Thank you 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this